Don't get mad, get even.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't get mad, get even.

That's my theme for the week. I think it speaks for itself.

Re: Don't get mad, get even.

I think that's a wonderful theme though I might change it up a bit: Get even by getting mad! Play with all the passion that we did in week one but with a head on your shoulders. Cut out the stupid penalties.
    I believe!:ram:

Comment

Sorry...being shutout has left a very bad taste in my mouth!

GO RAMS!!!! and I mean it!
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Getting even could work the other way....seeing how one of our TWO whole wins last year came at Washington.

Comment

Don't get mad , get glad...smoke a blunt a day keeps the Rams pain away!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
            Sorry...being shutout has left a very bad taste in my mouth!

GO RAMS!!!! and I mean it!
            It does, man I feel bad, it’s hard to get excited about the next game, it’s more like I’m afraid about the next game hoping we can do something right.

Please Go Rams!!!!!!!
            :ramlogo:

Comment

Yea i think Cogs follows that theme alot look at where that has gotten us

i hate u mebane why did u get cogs mad?

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
                That's my theme for the week. I think it speaks for itself.
                The only problem with your philosophy is that we beat this week's opponents last time we met them.

Do you want us to throw this game?

Comment

I think it should be, "Get mad, and create a 2 win streak against Washington."

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• BrokenWing
                    If they aren't mad..
                    by BrokenWing
                    If a player on the Rams isn't mad about this last game, then I want them off the team. That's the worst game I've ever even heard of across the board in terms of statistics, emotion and performance.

If Bulger doesn't get mad, gone.
                    If Holt isn't mad, gone.
                    If Pace isn't mad, gone.
                    etc etc etc.

If you can't get mad at that, you don't deserve to be on a team with such a rich history. Go play for the Raiders. Get off my team.

I don't know what happened, I don't care what happened, get me a team that cares. Get me players like they have on KC's squad. Those guys play hard every game, they've come very close to beating some very good teams.

Play hard or screw off.
                    -11-10-2008, 01:37 AM
                  • NJ Ramsfan1
                    Just what I was afraid would happen...
                    by NJ Ramsfan1
                    ...the Rams ruin the good will they garnered all through the week with a miserable showing against Arizona- a team with a 6 game losing streak, a team without its starting QB, a team who for all intents and purposes had no business being in this football game, much less winning it.

Once again we invent new ways to lose. We get a gift interference call to extend a possible game winning drive only to get a field goal blocked. Despite winning the toss to start OT, we allow a 99 yard punt return for a TD.

Our offense is back to pathetic. Can't score TD's in the red zone.

And HOW MANY FREAKIN' 3rd AND 1 CONVERSIONS are we gonna miss??? It must be difficult for professional linemen to explode off the ball and create enough push to gain a few inches because we sure as hell can't do it.

We can't stand prosperity. The game was there for the taking. Back to another miserable week of waiting.
                    -11-06-2011, 04:45 PM
                  • HUbison
                    I'm just glad everyone is mad.
                    by HUbison
                    A 1 point loss last year would have been a game to celebrate.

This year everyone's torqued off about it.

I suppose that's a good sign.

Yes, some are being completely irrational and have absolutely no grip on reality, but still.......frustration is much better than apathy.

Now home for Carolina.
                    -10-24-2010, 05:14 PM
                  • RamWraith
                    Lots of good team quotes for the week
                    by RamWraith
                    Head Coach Scott Linehan

September 19, 2007

(Opening Remarks)

“Drew (Bennett), he got all of practice in so there shouldn’t be any issue with him playing this week. He was limited some, but just because we kept him out of things. Marc (Bulger) had full participation in practice. He was limited a little bit in his throwing, but he should be fine. Tye Hill did not practice. Richie Incognito did not practice. Claude Terrell had full practice and Pisa (Tinoisamoa) was limited. We’re headed in the right direction as far as getting guys back on the field. There shouldn’t be any surprises, hopefully we don’t have another Thursday like we had last week. Tomorrow we should be okay.”

(On G Milford Brown)

“He’s fine. There was no problem with him recovering from post game. He was a lot better yesterday and he went full today.”

(On T Alex Barron’s attributes)

“His athleticism. He’s ability to match up against speed. He has enough size to anchor. The ends aren’t getting any smaller these days. You go against some pretty incredible athletes over there. He’s been going against some pretty good ones on the other side. It’s kind of 50-50. He’s at the blind side of a right-handed quarterback. That’s very important for your quarterback knowing he’s going to see things to his right and to his left. He has to count on that guy and Alex’s No. 1 ability is to pass protect. He’s become a lot better run blocker as he’s progressed in his career. His overall talent. He’s really improved since he’s played for us in the last two years, and certainly since he came in the league.”

(On how to reduce the number of hits on the quarterback)

“You have to do it. The No. 1 best way to protect your quarterback is the run game. We have to get our run game going. It has not been satisfactory in the first two games. That has to be our strength – for our football team to run the ball offensively and to stop the run defensively. If you get your run game going there is a certain amount of respect that the defense gives the run game and it definitely helps your pass protection and puts you in better third-down position which is critical when you get in third-and-long or extra long. It gets the defensive ends; I know our defense is much, much better, when we get in those long-area situations because we’re equipped that way as far as our speed and all that. Until we do that it’s going to be a concern. There are other ways, protection schemes. It’s not always match protecting or keeping lots of people in. There is timing of routes. Everyone knows we have a deeper design to a number of our plays, but we have to pick and chose when we do those as well.”

(On averaging 5-6 yards a carry for a short period of time in each of the first two games)

“We’ve managed...
                    -09-19-2007, 03:56 PM
                  • talkstoangels61
                    MM...........Pathetic..
                    by talkstoangels61
                    You know, i'm usually not one who talks about anyone but,seriously Mad Mike you have to take the responsibility of this season period!!!!!!!
                    Honestly,who in their right mind still thinks that this guy is the one that you want to lead you into battle?.............He has absolutely destroyed this franchise period!
                    You drafted most of these guys,you hire the coaches,you call bs games,you run guys out of town,you think that your a genius,you need to be demoted!
                    Before any of my fellow Ram fans decide to get reply a negative back at me,you had better think about or at least ask your self this,What has he really done for this teamthat Any high school coach (IMPO) could have taken the talent that he has had and could have done the same thing that Mr Martz has done with this team!....Thusfar!!!!!!!!
                    I for one am sick of this man as our headcoach! He has to stand accountable for the play of this team! Yeah, i know that he doesnt throw,catch,tackle or run the damn ball but,he's the reason its happening whether this team has just given up or that they are that bad as players!
                    I chose to believe that MM is not a leader! or should i say a headcoach
                    I'm disgusted with this man as a headcoach,i truly have no ideal of what this man is like as a human being but, i do know this ,HE IS NOT A HEADCOACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    4th down 6 minutes left down by 14 and he punts! .........JOKE.......Take a look at yourself mikey before you go pointing fingers again! Your just now addressing your problems, o-line is playing pitiful,your just now figureing this out! Ive been saying this for such a long time! DRAFT NEEDS........................O-line and D-line instead qb's at safety and reciever,3 D-line men that still arent producing,aw...........too many other goofs thatyou've made since you took over...........................PITIFUL
                    -11-29-2004, 09:27 PM
                  Working...
                  X