"Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, Sooner Boom!"
    "Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner!"
    "Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, Sooner Boom!"
    "Sooner Born and Sooner Bred and when I die I'm Sooner Dead"
    "Go Oklahoma, Go Oklahoma, Go OKLAHOMA!!!"
    "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!"

WHOO HOO!!! WAY TO GO SOONERS!!!
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Could not understand why the Horns gave up on the running game? When White came in for Oklahoma, that changed the whole game.

Comment

Agreed, and what I LOVE is when the announcers, to back up that view point, quoted Dick Vermeil. Don't give up on the running game, especially with 12 minutes to go and down by 4 points. I think a lot of Longhorns fans are ready to give up on Mack Brown.

Comment

Bleeding Orange

And why, when we signed the #1 running back in the state and he has had a good season so far, don't we play him at all in the biggest game of the year?

Sorry, folks, didn't look at all like a top 10 team agains the Oklahoma D. K-state put up 35 on them a week before, and they are down this year.

Give the defense a game ball for knocking Hybl out of the game and holding Quentin Griffin in check.

And please, for God sake, hand the ball to Major

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• atcchris
          Boomer Sooner
          by atcchris
          That is all.
          -09-18-2008, 12:50 PM
        • rNemesis
          For gooness sakes offense, please give us a chance to win this game!!!!
          by rNemesis
          I've been hearing about all this talk about the upcoming game on Sunday in HOU against the Texans. Well, first let me start off by saying that we must NEVER forget that we are the RAMS and we are usually the "cure for all ailments". That being said, I am just asking that the offense PLEASE COME AND SHOW UP FOR THIS GAME!!! Without you guys, we do not stand a chance in this game and it could get ugly real quick because Houston is a team that can score points, and in a hurry also if need be. The reason I say this is because our defense, although they have taken quite a step back, are still playing well enough to keep our team in games. But the offense goes into their usual "shell" and just caves in, comes out with the vanilla stuff, and quickly goes 3-and-out. WE CANNOT have that this game!!!

I am fully aware that the defense needs to shade coverage on Andre Johnson and try to contain the run game of Arian and Ben, but I feel that the weight of the game is NOT on their shoulders. The weight of this game is on the OFFENSE. They need to come out and establish themselves EARLY and often. I AM BEGGING YOU OFFENSE!! PULL THROUGH!! DONT go in that shell and get really conservative, because everyone is sick and tired of it. Get Cook and Austin involved as they are two key weapons on offense. Contain JJ Watt as much as possible:- I know its tough but with help it can be done. Keep Bradford upright and he should be able to deliver ( i dont trust him enough yet to say WILL ) Receivers, CATCH THE DAMN FOOTBALL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD; still WAAY too many drops.

To sum it all up, I feel VERY confident in our chances this weekend, thats IF, a big IF, the offense can come out and establish themselves (as well as tempo) EARLY and throughout the whole game. In this manner, we would be putting the pressure on them and forcing Matt Schaub into more throws and hopefully another pick six, lol. In other words, and I know we are largely incapable of doing this, I think if we want to beat them, we will have to outscore them. We dont want to fall behind early and play catch up, this team is not built for that yet. It already is a mismatch on paper because our offense sucks balls and their defense is pretty stout. So its very important for our O to get going in this contest!!

PS. Special Teams.... STOP COMMITTING the stupid penalties and give the returner a chance ...GEEZ!!!
          -10-11-2013, 06:09 PM
        • HUbison
          Oklahoma @ Oregon
          by HUbison
          For any Duck fan that may be out there.....please do the right thing and send the officiating crew and the review booth something nice for Christmas. Because they handed you that game.

There was no pass interference since the DE tipped and I still have no idea what the crew was looking at when they said there was no tip. Shockingly bad way to end what was otherwise a good game. Oklahoma outplayed Oregon and deserve the W.
          -09-16-2006, 04:44 PM
        • HUbison
          Go Big XII!
          by HUbison
          1. Oklahoma
          2. Alabama
          3. LSU
          4. Missouri
          5. Texas
          6. Penn State
          7. Texas Tech

It's a crying shame, now we have to start pounding on each other.
          -09-29-2008, 09:03 AM
        • ILRamfan
          Proud of Our Boys!
          by ILRamfan
          The Rams demonstrated that they are truly a team of character. They did not quit, they never surrendered. I am truly proud of all they accomplished and I'm looking forward to another season full of spectacular Ram football. Hey, it ain't called "The Greatest Show on Turf" for nothing!

-02-03-2002, 07:54 PM
        Working...
        X