how bad is Jacob Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bad is Jacob Bell

honestly I have not seen anything frm this guy? can someone prove me wrong?

Re: how bad is Jacob Bell

Well, let's see he's strong in the......no can't say that. He's quick on his......naw, can't say that. He's worth every.......that wouldn't be correct.

He hasn't lived up to expectations since he signed the big FA contract. He didn't play well at all last week, allowing Seattle to make a strong push up the middle to put pressure on Bulger. Unless he turns it around starting right now, he should be gone next season.

Comment

The entire line sucks right now. For whatever reason and person. The pass protection is such a group effort, including backs and tight ends and that's where they fail continually. And with linguine Mark back there, it's a dangerous combination.

Comment

IMO, we should have hired a new o-line coach.

Comment

I have seen nothing from him. He has been a colossal disappointment with the fat contract we gave him. He just looks weak physically he gets pushed around and as someone else said it's not like he's super fast and has exceptional technique to make up for his lack of brute force either. What does he really offer? What skills are keeping him on this roster? I think what's keeping him on this roster is our lack of other quality options simply. He should be on the hotseat for a place on the bench soon if he doesn't start a dramatic comeback in my opinion.

I'm seeing a lot of similarities to Bennett, Coakley, Claiborne etc. just to mention some of the failed free agent aquisitions that I've seen in my time as a fan. More dead-money coming for our salary cap I think...

Comment

I would rather see Goldberg in there in week two. Providing Ritchie can keep his cool !!!! LOL

Maineram -

Comment

He doesnt fit with what the new regime is supposedly implementing.
              Hes too light, and doesnt make up for it with aggression. And to make matters worse, the rams signed him to a fat contract. The sooner we get shut the better-its moves like this one that hogtie the organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by btimsah View Post
                The entire line sucks right now. For whatever reason and person. The pass protection is such a group effort, including backs and tight ends and that's where they fail continually. And with linguine Mark back there, it's a dangerous combination.
                WTF? the whole line sux?

Alex Barron did a way better job than expected no penalties and no sacks allowed plus parney never hit bulger he only had 2 tckls

Jacob Bell was eh

Jason Brown was average (but paid like best)

Cogs was just being cogs

Jason Brown was decent

But ouur RBs and TE and cogs (if he stays) need to pick up the blitz better!!!!!! I mean spags D blitz alot they should of had practice already

Comment