rookie of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rookie of the week

I just looked at the rookie of the week cantidates. I cant believe laurenitus isnt on there, i can understand percy harvin and kenny britt being there. But michael oher. Really? here is the excerpt that says why he is nominated.

" Oher led an offensive line that helped the Ravens set a franchise record with 501 yards on offense in Baltimore's 38-24 win over the Kansas City Chiefs."

Meanwhile laurenitus has 14 tackles and 9 solo and a forced fumble(even if the nfl wont admit it) to much injustice
    yes
    84.62%
    no
    15.38%

Re: rookie of the week

and of course i misspell the poll.......o well

Comment

Hard to find anyone but Mark Sanchez as the winner of that type of poll

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan View Post
        Hard to find anyone but Mark Sanchez as the winner of that type of poll
        ya i agree people tend to always vote for the qb in this situation but i think laurenitus should atleast be nominated. 14 tackles and a ff is a good day for someone like ray lewis, much less a rookie.

Comment

yea Laurinaitis is shaping up to be a great middle line backer. 14 tackle's is crazy for anyone. I personally think that J lau got hella robbed on that play braddah. The fumble was not Will's to take credit for. NFL is screwed up its hard to follow they're political BS anymore

Comment

Delmas at the Lions got himself a defensive TD, but like the Rams, the Lions defensive players are overlooked because they are a losing team
            @EssexRam_

Comment

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
              ya i agree people tend to always vote for the qb in this situation but i think laurenitus should atleast be nominated. 14 tackles and a ff is a good day for someone like ray lewis, much less a rookie.
              I think, more than anything, that Sanchez is playing football in New York . He not only has the QB position on his back, but he's buoyed by the entirety of the NY media.

Comment

Laurinitaus should be on there. 14 tackles, 10 being solo, and a forced fumble doesn't qualify him? Who's on that judges table?

Comment

He could be there but I see why he's not and it's because his defense gave up 28 points. Not all his fault really but Oher, Sanchez and Harvin put up great numbers and were a big part of their team winning the game. Players on losing teams don't usually win awards.

Comment

Working...
                  X