Anyone see anything on the jason smith injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see anything on the jason smith injury

I havent seen any postgame. How bad is smith hurt? As i mentioned in my good, bad and ugly, he didnt play in the second half and the announcer said knee injury, but thats all we got.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Re: Anyone see anything on the jason smith injury

In Jeff Gordon's post-game chat with fans, all he'd say is we'll know more on Monday.

Comment

No. 2 overall draft pick Smith left in the second quarter with a knee injury and did not return. Coach Steve Spagnuolo said Smith will undergo an MRI; the coach gave no estimate as to how long Smith could be out.

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel View Post
        I havent seen any postgame. How bad is smith hurt? As i mentioned in my good, bad and ugly, he didnt play in the second half and the announcer said knee injury, but thats all we got.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
        Do you think it was just an excuse by Spags, a LIE, so to demote J.Smith back to where he belongs- 2nd team offensive line????

Comment

He could be out for up to two weeks last I heard.

Comment

AP reports say that it's a sprained knee, but the MRI was negative, meaning he won't require surgery. He might miss a couple games though.
            I believe!:ram:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• GroundDog39
              Jason smith??
              by GroundDog39
              Can anyone tell me if J. Smith caught the eye at all Sunday.
              I know he got injured quite early but am still curious to how
              he played in the early stages, his development is key to the future
              of this franchise, I dont want to to go through another decade
              like the 1990's??:helmet:
              -09-21-2009, 11:48 AM
            • shroomysoup
              Will Jason Smith be okay?
              by shroomysoup
              I heard on the radio awhile ago that Jason Smith suffered a SERIOUS concussion injury and that it may affect his ability to play football for the rest of his career. Does anyone have any updates on him? How is he doing?
              -12-14-2009, 11:50 AM
            • general counsel
              Is doug smith in shape?
              by general counsel
              Has anyone seen doug smith recently? I wonder if he is in shape. My best is that he is about as ready to play as anyone we are going to pick up off the waiver wire.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
              -09-11-2006, 04:49 PM
            • bruce4life
              What is Jason Smith???
              by bruce4life
              Is he a bust, stud, work in progress, solid player?

In your opinion what is he?
              -03-16-2010, 06:54 PM
            • r8rh8rmike
              Jason Smith Passes Concussion Tests/Team Injury Reports
              by r8rh8rmike
              Jason Smith passes concussion tests

By BILL COATS
              November 10, 2010

St. Louis Rams tackle Jason Smith, who missed the Carolina game Oct. 31 after suffering a concussion in practice, has been cleared for full participation after passing neurological exams. He is expected to start at right tackle Sunday in San Francisco.

"I'm feeling great," Smith said. "I'm happy to be cleared and be out there with the team. ... Concussions are a real serious matter."

Also returning to practice Wednesday were cornerback Ron Bartell (shoulder/thigh), guard Adam Goldberg (illness), linebacker James Laurinaitis (knee) and linebacker David Vobora (hamstring).

Those sidelined were wide receiver Danario Alexander (knee), safety James Butler (ankle), punter Donnie Jones (calf), fullback Brit Miller (calf) and tight end Fendi Onobun (back).
              -11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
            Working...
            X