Missed Opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed Opportunity

The absolutely scary runningback tandem of Emmit Smith and Troy Hambrick rushed for over 200+ yards against the Saints today. If that doesn't show a lack of good game planning I don't know what does.

I don't mean to be negative on game day but that really put me in a bad mood. Time to check your ego Martz and do what's smart!

Now go get me a win!

Re: Missed Opportunity

I don't think that's negative at all dude. I was just watching the highlights myself and got on line to make the exact same point only to find someone had beaten me to the punch. Missed opportunity is the best way to describe what happened last week. Let's hope we bounce back tonight!
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

Comment

Looks like my words of encouragement convinced Mike Martz to change his game plan. Way to go Mikey. You can keep your job for another week.

Comment

Running game or no running game, the Rams still led by three points with 28 seconds left in the game.

Comment

and the Aints really don't get up for the Cardinals like they do for the Rams...

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan
            and the Aints really don't get up for the Cardinals like they do for the Rams...
            and, apparently, our coaches don't get up for the Aints like they do the niners.
            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Working...
            X