Lions win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions win!

Well at least they won't be getting their first win, as many predicted, against us. Now the only topic will be when are we getting our first for 2009. So then to open up this thread, who will we be getting our first win against?

Maybe Jacksonville or Houston? I don't see us beating Singletary. Only reason I say Jags is because we seem to have their number.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Re: Lions win!

We're winning if Boller starts next sunday against the Niners.

WE need to win that game. I have a lot of Niner fan friends who are already calling an early victory against us. What a better way to ruin the Niners season than a Rams victory.

Comment

Rams now have the longest losing streak in the NFL, 13. :disapointed:

A Rams win in San Fran against an improved niners team would be a major upset, lets realistic.

Comment

its bad that the lions won now. the RAMS now have the current nfl streak at 13 consectutives games lost.

Comment

i hope we beat those whiners next week also. their fans are already talking smack out here about our 13 losses in a row. i am soo glad they got beat today with the last second favre miracle, i saw the air come out of all their bandwagon fans and i loved it!! i am kinda glad to see the lions finally beat somebody and even happier that it was the skins, another overrated team too. lets finally get number one next weekend!:ram:

Comment

I live in D.C. and I am so sick of the Redskin fans, so this is almost as good as a Rams win

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
              I live in D.C. and I am so sick of the Redskin fans, so this is almost as good as a Rams win
              I live in SF & the only thing that kept me from running out of the bar and either throwing myself or a Whiner fan into traffic was the horrified silence that fell after Favre's miracle TD. It's the little things that keep you going. LOL.

Yes, we COULD be 3-0 which is exactly why we need to hang tight. Obviously, the turnovers and key injuries doomed us today but there was a lot of good out there as well.

Let's hope The Bears and Colts can keep the NFCW gap from widening too much before the turnaround comes.

We knew coming into this that depth and youthful mistakes were going to be problems.As long as SJ is on the field, this scrappy but mistake-prone team stands a chance against anybody,imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JFMose View Post
                We're winning if Boller starts next sunday against the Niners.

WE need to win that game. I have a lot of Niner fan friends who are already calling an early victory against us. What a better way to ruin the Niners season than a Rams victory.
                Samurai Mike is drooling at the thought of Boller and his inherent accuracy problems. Pick Six anyone?

Comment

[QUOTE=Azul e Oro;306347]I live in SF & the only thing that kept me from running out of the bar and either throwing myself or a Whiner fan into traffic was the horrified silence that fell after Favre's miracle TD. It's the little things that keep you going. LOL.

That game was awesome at the end. That's why I love Favre.

Let's just cross our fingers that Robinson can get back on the field by next week. We need him catching balls if we stand a chace next week.

Comment

I cringed at the Lions win today. I'm thinking the Rams will be the "New Lions", as I can see the Rams losing streak going beyond 19, with ease. I don't understand the thoughts that "we could be 3-0." We are what we are, 0-3. We could possibly be 1-2, with a win in DC within our reach if not for Avery, but we've been blown out in 2 of 3 contests so far. There's just not enough talent on this team to compete, and what talent we have is getting hurt. I'm afraid it's going to be a long, cold, season.

You know your team is in trouble when your best receiver now is a fat, unheard of TE (Fells), and your CB's can't cover anyone for more than two seconds because your front four can't put any pressure on the opposing QB. Every team the Packers have faced until today has gotten to the QB with ease. The Rams? Not your average team.

I predicted a 5-win season early on, but I'm thinking I'd feel really good right now if we can even achieve that. This team is showing lots of energy early on, and their defense is keeping them in the game, at least until the third quarter. But as the loses continue to pile on, how long will that effort last? This team, and it's fans, will be tested this year.

Comment

The way the Rams have been playing, Detroit might win another game. The Rams are now on a 13 games losing streak.

Comment

I think the rams can win next week, gore will be out for 2 weeks at best. Shaun hill is waiting to be picked by OJ. SJAX is itching for a few td's by this point. I like our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
                          I think the rams can win next week, gore will be out for 2 weeks at best. Shaun hill is waiting to be picked by OJ. SJAX is itching for a few td's by this point. I like our chances.

NO we cant what are you thinking?!!

This team cannot compete with ANYBODY at this point, and quite frankly, it sucks because I expected much better from this whole team. I dont like our chances at all in this game.

As a matter of fact, we wont win a game this year.

Comment

rNemesis is not a positive thinker at all... I think we have a tough week ahead of us to get everyone prepped on their positions and roles against the Niners.

I know Singletary will not take this game lightly and not give the impression that we're a bunch of roll-overs. So we must step up and keep improving everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by McKnight
                              why would you say that? wow.. just wow
                              Because its the truth mcknight. EVERY other NFL team has talent on both sides of the ball in at least some of the positions and we have very little. Only S Jax. We have a LONG way to go. What gives you or any one else the remote impression that we can beat the *****, with the way they played this season and last week even though they lost a heartbreaker. Cant beat the seahawks, niners, or cardinals. Cant beat the titans, jaguars, texans or colts. Cant beat the packers, lions, bears, or vikings. and even though we are not playing them this year, we cant beat anyone else in this league except maybe Cleveland.

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
                              rNemesis is not a positive thinker at all... I think we have a tough week ahead of us to get everyone prepped on their positions and roles against the Niners.

I know Singletary will not take this game lightly and not give the impression that we're a bunch of roll-overs. So we must step up and keep improving everyday.

It's not always about being positive its about being truthful and facing the FACTS, not opinions. Its the harsh truth though. wouldnt you agree?

We are lacking at a lot of positions needed to make a team be successful. What makes me the sickest is the offensive line and how we put so much emphasis on that this year and still nothing.:mad:

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X