Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might want to brace yourselves for some injury news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might want to brace yourselves for some injury news...

According to Jeff Gordon in the post-game chat...

Josh: Any news on the Robinson injury? I've heard that its pretty serious.

Jeff Gordon: Nothing definitive, but Spagnuolo was not optimistic after the game.
    Hopefully we'll find out on Monday that it isn't serious, but it sounded like he was in some pain, and this tidbit from Gordon doesn't have me optimistic. Which is a shame, because Robinson seems to be the only receiver out there actually making some plays.

Re: Might want to brace yourselves for some Robinson injury news...

Looked like a high-ankle sprain, or even a broken leg to me ...

4 to 6 weeks or more is my best guess ...

Comment

Originally posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
      Looked like a high-ankle sprain, or even a broken leg to me ...

4 to 6 weeks or more is my best guess ...
      I wounder will we try to make some move trade it's hard to believe we would stand fast.
      :ramlogo:

Comment

From Bernie...

According to Spagnuolo.

James Butler has an MCL injury.

Bulger, right shoulder.

Both will have MRIs.

"There could be some significance to those injuries," Spagnuolo said.

-B

Comment

Re: Might want to brace yourselves for some injury news...

Oh man, Avery is not good enough yet to assume the starting role with almost no help around him. Robinson has been solid, and we're going to need him back to have any chance against the whiners defense. Hopefully he can make a quick recovery.

Comment

Our budding star number 1 reciever and has probably been our second best offensive player this year. Just great our offense was anemic before if this guy goes out for a while oh man.

Donnie Avery step it the heck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eldfan View Post
              I wounder will we try to make some move trade it's hard to believe we would stand fast.
              we have a load of youngsters so i dont think we need 7+ picks in the next draft..but we need to get some top tier talent in..so id say..keep the first 3 picks from next year and see what we can get by trading our picks in the 4th,5th,6th & 7th rounds.

maybe something like Reggie Brown for a 4th & 5th..would be somewhere to start off with..

Comment

Al Harris is a dirty *****. That mugging on the sideline when he got beat and I don't know his intention on the play Robinson got injured but Harris does have a rep as one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by turfattack View Post
                  Al Harris is a dirty *****. That mugging on the sideline when he got beat and I don't know his intention on the play Robinson got injured but Harris does have a rep as one of the dirtiest players in the league.
                  i havent been so disgusted in the conduct of an opposing player since Okeafor intentionally tried to break Faulk`s leg after the whistle a few years back...
                  only in this game it was 2 disgusting cheap shots.

Comment

Anyone know the status on James Butler? We need him back there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
                      Anyone know the status on James Butler? We need him back there too.
                      No one will know anything officially until Monday, but it doesn't sound good.

Comment

Not that I want to see Bolger down, but I am way more worried about Robinson after seeing Boller play.

Comment

Why is Anthony Smith inactive, he is our 3rd best safety. I know he just got here, and he is has to pick things up, but he better than Dahl and Roach combined and has starting experience with a really good team. He needs to start next Sunday is Butler cant go, at least teams cant pick on him as much.

Comment

Bad news if the prognosis is bad on Robinson. He has been one of the few bright spots thus far.

Comment

Sadly the injury bug seems to have hit us again. I was wondering why Dahl was in the game so much(At the game you couldn't hear anything injury wise, and just had to guess/try to see who it was).

As for Robinson, he took him off on a cart right before halftime, so it really does not look good for him. I hope it's not as bad as it looked.
                              I believe!:ram:

Comment