Rams 13th loss in a row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams 13th loss in a row

I'm gripping hard right now, 13 in a Row?? Where we this bad in the 90's or is this worse?? Man, I'm really hoping we don't run the table...just trying to stay optimistic for ONE win.:|

Re: Rams 13th loss in a row

Originally posted by blood85 View Post
    I'm gripping hard right now, 13 in a Row?? Where we this bad in the 90's or is this worse?? Man, I'm really hoping we don't run the table...just trying to stay optimistic for ONE win.:|
    I dont think we are there yet, but we were well on our way. People have to realize the mess and mistakes we made were over the course of a couple years, so in turn its going to take a couple to get us turned around. I do believe we are going the right way, but there is gonna be more bad before its over.

Comment

it looks like we are offically the wrost team in the league as of right now.

Comment

oh i dunno...think Cleveland are worse than us..

Comment

The worst we got in the 90's, in a row anyway, was 11*. That was the end of 1991 to the beginning of the 1992 season.

The closest we have come to 13 besides that is:

1937 & 1938 12
          1941 & 1942 10
          1959 & 1960 12

So is this the worst Rams team ever? By losses in a row I would say yes. :|

* all information gathered from Wikipedia, so it may not be 100%.
          "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
            The worst we got in the 90's, in a row anyway, was 11*. That was the end of 1991 to the beginning of the 1992 season.

The closest we have come to 13 besides that is:

1937 & 1938 12
            1941 & 1942 10
            1959 & 1960 12

So is this the worst Rams team ever? By losses in a row I would say yes. :|

* all information gathered from Wikipedia, so it may not be 100%.

This is so sad I wonder where will our first win come from, we will be under dogs and all the games we got left. In the 90ís we did not have a talent as good as SJ but over all the 90ís teams may be better as far as talent.:|
            :ramlogo:

Comment

From 1967 to 1989 the Rams made the playoff 16 times in 22 years. We used to talk about when they would win a Super Bowl. Now we wonder if they will win even one regular season game. How sad is that? Good luck to the Rams and all their faithful fans.

Comment

Working...
              X