Food for thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food for thought

I think it is safe to make a few assumptions right now. We are sick of losing. We are sick of showing flashes of good and bad. We want consistency. We don't want these stupid penalties to stop. And let's face it, Alex Barron is as penalized as they come.

Right now he's playing the left side, while we groom Jason Smith on the right. After this season, Alex Barron is a free agent. My question is with all the questions about this team and how we're not happy, what do we do about Alex? Do we re-sign him and have him play the left? Do we re-sign him and have him play the right and move Smith over to the left? Or do we just let Barron walk, move Smith, and sign a right tackle?

Re: Food for thought

Let him walk...
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Didn't see the game today, did Barron get any penalties and, if so, which ones were they?
      Thanx

WhAT SAY YE?

Comment

I'd say let him walk, but I've not been a fan for a few years now. I can't imagine the Rams drafted Smith to keep him at right tackle, and they can probably find better right tackles than Barron either through free agency or the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by mcknight
          i just hate the thought of having to replace a 1st round ot with another 1st round ot. Boy that terrible drafting is really killing us now.

yes it is isnt it??! And boy is it ugly.

Comment

don't tease my like this,I saw food for thought and I thought we were going to talk about tailgating food or exchange recipes,ok just kidding but I think we keep Barron,he plays every game and does a decent job,if they are willing to put up with Cogs crap then why not keep him providing the price is right.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X