Oct. 11th throwback jerseys.. RE Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct. 11th throwback jerseys.. RE Little

Anyone else think LL may get an emotional bump lining up with his championship uni on ??

maybe im crazy, but its got to inspire at least a handful of these guys.. if not alot of these guys...

Re: Oct. 11th throwback jerseys.. RE Little

I think it will fire up the team. Although most of them were not on that SB winning team, the thought behind the jerseys should motivate these guys to have a great game.

Comment

Little is the only remaining player from the team, right? I don't know that it does much for them on the 11th...

Comment

it may be a non factor..

but an inspired Little could do much for the rams all by himself..

Comment

it could inspire him or it could make him think.."damn..the last time i put this uni on i was surrounded by some serious talent and now im.... "

hope its the former..

*note* am cool with our own version of the "no-name defense"...just thinking what could be going through Leonard`s mind when he puts that uni on again on the 11th..

Comment

It will depend on how well we play vs. whiners. Hope we can see an uptrend, otherwise it might remind vikes how we thrashed them in that playoff game and they put up 50 on us.

Is any advertisement space available on the back of Adrian Peterson's jersey?
            Last edited by LA Rammer; -10-02-2009, 11:54 AM.
            LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Originally posted by shower beers View Post
              Little is the only remaining player from the team, right? I don't know that it does much for them on the 11th...
              I agree about Little and that I don't think it will do much, the younger players today don't really care about the history of the game or the team they play for,they are driven by money.I would bet that there was at least 1 guy on the Rams that didn't even know who Deacon Jones was until he gave his little speech on Saturday to the team.but for me it will be very exciting to see the old uniforms again,visions of the GSOT will flash before my eyes all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
                I think it will fire up the team. Although most of them were not on that SB winning team, the thought behind the jerseys should motivate these guys to have a great game.
                I'm not sure about their motivational value. I personally associate those jerseys more with the eternal disasters of the 90s than the GSOT.

Comment

For Little though, when he sees the jersey, it will no doubt remind him of that super special year. Being fairly young, whenever I see those throwbacks, the first thing that pops in my head is that Super Bowl. I'm sure older fans will remember the hard, hard times of the 90s, but I really didn't grow up in that time, so that's how I remember them.
                  Little actually wore that jersey, and the last time he wore it, he was a Super Bowl champion. I'm sure it will go through his mind, but for the rest of the team, I don't think it will have that much of an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Keenum View Post
                    For Little though, when he sees the jersey, it will no doubt remind him of that super special year. Being fairly young, whenever I see those throwbacks, the first thing that pops in my head is that Super Bowl. I'm sure older fans will remember the hard, hard times of the 90s, but I really didn't grow up in that time, so that's how I remember them.
                    Little actually wore that jersey, and the last time he wore it, he was a Super Bowl champion. I'm sure it will go through his mind, but for the rest of the team, I don't think it will have that much of an impact.
                    Ya, your lucky not to have grown up in the ninties... Those days were rough, I used to catch alot of crap in high school from my buddies, until my senior year in 99 when it all came together... Man i loved that year....Good times.

Comment