Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClanRam Group Therapy

Time to burn some sage.

A dark cloud is looming over ClanRam. There's a negative energy around the board, and that's fine. The team is 0-3, on a 13-game losing streak, and injuries are starting to stack up. Nobody expects you to be happy, but the Rams are slowly improving.

Time to build some positive vibes here. The purpose of this thread is simple:

List one good thing about a Rams player. Or one good thing about the team as a whole, or a coach, or front office, if you so please.

One at a time, a few at a time, whatever, but keep it simple. Feel free to repeat the same player that someone else has used, but it'd be nice to have some variety.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. I don't wanna hear it in this thread.

I'll start it off:

Jacob Bell has really bulked up this season and has improved his blocking.
    Last edited by evil disco man; -10-02-2009, 11:57 AM.

Re: ClanRam Group Therapy

This is the best run support I've seen from our SS spot (Butler/Dahl) in quite a long time.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Steven Jackson is providing great leadership in the locker room
      ------

"His greatness ... in the leadership regard is shining right now when it's not the best of times," said an emotional Spagnuolo. "There was something that he did that just meant the world to me, and I appreciate him and how he is going about things right now."

-----

Comment

we have a group of players who with almost all of them, have their best years ahead of them...we are no longer fans of an old football team, wishing that our players can roll back the years and get back their lost yard in pace etc...

Comment

Lauranitis appears to be the real deal. We have been needing a playmaker at MLB for a long time. It looks like we've finally found the answer for years to come.

Go Rams!!!

Comment

we have a true MLB and a very good one at that..whom we can build our D around for years to come!

Comment

we have Animal at our games now..

Comment

The fans were loud and on their feet for the season opener. I liked the changes that they made to the dome.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll say something nice about the members of Clanram here:

Every one of them is supporting a team that is 5-30 over the last 2+ years, which means they are all dedicated fans.

Comment

We have a football minded GM

Comment

Great idea, EDM. I've got a bunch of 'em:

Cogs: Two games without a tantrum & his runblocking gets better every game. Not consistent yet but much better. Maybe there's hope for Mungo,after all.

Barron: No false starts that I can recall. Especially impressive after two road games in loud venues.

Atogwe: We all knew he was a ballhawk but I've never seen him hitting with such ferocity in run support.

SJ: We all knew he was a beast but he is playing smarter than ever. V. impressed with most of his reads in the GB game. Croom really has him studying film effectively,methinks. Will pay off big time as the cohesion of the blocking improves. As much as his innate talent, it was what separated Marshall from the rest. Even his blitz pick-ups are improving. None of those sell-out dives at rushers' feet lately.

Karney: After a slow start vs The Hags, he has been everything we'd hoped for.

Amendola: Too early to say if he will be a difference maker week2week but he did spark the returns team vs GB.

Honorable mentions to Hall,Little,Ryan,Long,and the other 247 DTs: these guys are looking a little better every week,imo. I think they are working at an incredible rate and those 3 RZ stands in the first Q vs GB are something I haven't seen from a Rams D in a very long time.
                      Last edited by Azul e Oro; -10-02-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Jason Brown is earning the money paid to him in FA.

Comment

I got to see a very pretty touchdown pass to Fells up close and personal. Hopefully he will catch more passes for us especially ones that are in the end zone.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've enjoyed watching every game this year - (even snakebitten Seattle).

And...Marc Bulger may be the toughest QB I've seen in awhile.

Comment

Avery did not lose the game against the redskins!

:helmet:

Comment