Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two More Pages Of 2009 Bash Weekend Photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two More Pages Of 2009 Bash Weekend Photos!

We just got back from our Long Beach to Phoenix, Phoenix to St. Louis, St. Louis to Lee's Summit, Lee's Summit to Kansas City, Kansas City to Phoenix, Phoenix to Long Beach trek (whew), and I posted two pages of Bash Weekend photos on my profile page. Check 'em out.

I wanted to mention again what a great time Fran and I had hanging out with everybody last weekend. As I've said before, best people on earth.
    Last edited by r8rh8rmike; -10-03-2009, 07:13 PM.

Re: Two More Pages Of 2009 Bash Weekend Photos!

That sounds like our Broken Arrow to Huber Heights, OH to Lehighton, PA to New Castle, DE back to Lehighton, PA, to Philly, PA, back to Lehighton, PA, to Richmond, IN, to Indy, to STL and back home.

I am already looking forward to seeing you and Fran again next year. Glad you got home safely.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
      That sounds like our Broken Arrow to Huber Heights, OH to Lehighton, PA to New Castle, DE back to Lehighton, PA, to Philly, PA, back to Lehighton, PA, to Richmond, IN, to Indy, to STL and back home.
      The difference is that we took planes, light rail, trains, and automobiles, while you guys did it the hard way and DROVE the entire trip. That would kill me.

Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
      I am already looking forward to seeing you and Fran again next year. Glad you got home safely.
      I'm already looking forward to next year too Jack.

Comment

Grand time = Great smiles + great pictures

Very nice indeed, really enjoyed seeing everyone in a Ramfun / Ramfriend mode. Thanks for sharing Mike. GO RAMS!

Comment

Great pictures Mike. It was a blast to see everyone again!
          I believe!:ram:

Comment

Any reason why I'm 'not allowed' to look at your 'public profile' when I try. Is there some rule (one of many) that prevents me from doing so?

Can't see your pic's which is a shame....

Comment

Originally posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
              Any reason why I'm 'not allowed' to look at your 'public profile' when I try. Is there some rule (one of many) that prevents me from doing so?

Can't see your pic's which is a shame....
              Premium membership has it's rewards.

Comment

What?.... preventing other Ram fans enjoying images of a bash that they could never get to in a million years?

If you say so... encourages 'cliques' if you ask me. Also re-inforces the over complicated nature of this site.

IMO...

C'est la vie...

Comment

Originally posted by UK Ramfan 83 View Post
                  What?.... preventing other Ram fans enjoying images of a bash that they could never get to in a million years?

If you say so... encourages 'cliques' if you ask me. Also re-inforces the over complicated nature of this site.

IMO...

C'est la vie...
                  Sorry you feel that way. Members that choose to help support the site deserve something extra. Small price to pay if you ask me.

Comment

hey Mike great pictures,looked like fun,hope to make next year and have some adult beverages with you guys.

maybe the Rams get sold and move to Hawaii,that would be a cool bash.
                    Last edited by jkramsfan; -10-04-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkramsfan View Post
                      hey Mike great pictures,looked like fun,hope to make next year and have some adult beverages with you guys.

maybe the Rams get sold and move to Hawaii,that would be a cool bash.
                      I'll bet MauiRam would be happy about that!

Comment