With a win today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With a win today...

and a loss of the Seahags we would be only 1 game behind the division leader. This season is nowhere near over for us.

Re: With a win today...

Ya the problem is picking up a win today lol. Our offense can't move the ball for crap outside of Jaxx. Combine that with the fact that 9ers defense has been pretty good this year............

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
      Ya the problem is picking up a win today lol. Our offense can't move the ball for crap outside of Jaxx. Combine that with the fact that 9ers defense has been pretty good this year............
      We'll wait and see... you never know.

Comment

With a win today and the obvious hags loss.... we will be in control of the division

Niners 3-1
        Tards 1-2
        Hags 1-3
        Lambs 0-4

I like it

Comment

Originally posted by benton45™ View Post
          With a win today and the obvious hags loss.... we will be in control of the division

Niners 3-1
          Tards 1-2
          Hags 1-3
          Lambs 0-4

I like it
          More like this bro

Whiners 2-2
          Tards 1-2
          Rams 1-3
          Hags1-3

I think we'll beat you guys today. No gore = no win

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
            More like this bro

Whiners 2-2
            Tards 1-2
            Rams 1-3
            Hags1-3

I think we'll beat you guys today. No gore = no win

right....no gore = last second heroics by favre..but somehow not pulling one out against your team

Comment

Rams would still be in 4th place due to a tiebreaker with the Hags... sad to say, but it's the truth. That said, we're still winning.
              I believe!:ram:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
                Wanted the win, of course, but I'm proud of my team today.
                by AvengerRam_old
                I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It may still be a bit dim, but we are heading toward it.

Jackson running the ball. The passing game piling up yards and scoring TDs. The defense making timely plays. Coming back from 11 down in the 4th to have a chance at the end against an undefeated team. Brandon Gibson.

These are all positive signs.

The Rams made a few too many costly errors to beat a tough Saints team today, but if they play as they did this afternoon, they're going to win a few before this year is up.

What I'm seeing is - unlike the previous 2-3 seasons - a team coming together. A team that believes in its coach and the system being put into place. We still need more talent on the roster, but today... there is hope.
                -11-15-2009, 01:16 PM
              • bruce4life
                A great win gentlemen... A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN...
                by bruce4life
                The Rams did what they needed to in order to win the ballgame today. The defense played their asses off and the offense mustered just enough to scrap together a W. Overall a gutsy, heart-wrenching performance that cannot go overlooked indeed. We took out the team that I and i'm sure almost every other rams fan despise the most , the ***** out of the playoff picture. A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN...I

I KNOW I WILL GET RIDICULED FOR SPEAKING MY MIND ABOUT SHURMER SO ILL LEAVE JUST A LITTLE OF WHAT I WANT TO SAY. The only thing I'll say about Shurmer is that the calls on 3rd down are predictable. Even the announcers said that today. I'm sure he is doing his best given weapons in his aresenal because at the end of the day no one wants to lose their job obviously.
                -12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
              • swatter555
                A statement game from the Rams today
                by swatter555
                The statement was "we suck"
                -10-16-2011, 02:06 PM
              • PARamfan
                Did we turn the corner today?
                by PARamfan
                I would like to believe with the young team we have a win against a quality opponent (we are talking the reigning world champions) will be the kick in the pants we need to FINISH strong the rest of the season seeing as FINISH is the difference in us having a winning record thus far. They finished this one albeit as scary as it can get, can we start to make the finishes look easier????
                -10-19-2014, 01:28 PM
              • AvengerRam_old
                Today is not a day for backhanded compliments
                by AvengerRam_old
                Anyone who reacted to today's game with a ”yes, but (criticism or downplaying of today's outcome)” may want to consider whether being a football fan is for you.

Great win, all around.
                -10-13-2013, 09:24 PM
              Working...
              X