Its all Bulgers fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its all Bulgers fault!

Blame it on Bulger for spreading SUXSWINE FLU throughout the organization!
    Shurmur got it, Spags got it, its becoming a Rams epidimec!!! THX BULG!!!
    sigpic

Re: Its all Bulgers fault!

Bulger and Boller suck

Comment

You know, this is the first I have heard about this. Could you please tell us your source for finding out about the swine flu? Something like this is so important that I believe everyone who attended a Rams game lately needs to be warned if this is true.

And if you can't come up with a source that is reliable, then everyone on the board will see that you are making crap up to get attention...these kind of threads are becoming epidemic.
      temp_4394_1467243487543_20
      RAMS!

Comment

Its over what are you people still doing here!
        LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

I saw him on the sidelines....he must have passed it to the rest of the team.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFanSam View Post
            You know, this is the first I have heard about this. Could you please tell us your source for finding out about the swine flu? Something like this is so important that I believe everyone who attended a Rams game lately needs to be warned if this is true.

And if you can't come up with a source that is reliable, then everyone on the board will see that you are making crap up to get attention...these kind of threads are becoming epidemic.
            You're right, SAM! I'm just pulling everyone leg! Just trying to spead alittle laughter in an otherwise depressing situation! NO SOURCE, IT'S ALL A FARCE!!! CHEERS!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKnight
              I am tired of hearing about how everything is Marc's Fault. lol we as a "TEAM" suck, therfore it is the "Entire" teams fault. Now if Bulger passed along some kinda disease in the shower, then I would blame him. ;)
              Showers? So what are you saying??
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X