Offensive Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive Line

The offensive line is the number one problem with this team right now. The Rams put some big money into the offensive line recently and yet the line is still the problem. Who is/are the weak link(s)? What needs to happen to turn this unit from a weakness into a strength?

Re: Offensive Line

I don't buy it, Boller had plenty of time to throw today ...

Comment

It was the play calling today.

I will admit though, if Bell and Cogs are back next year, I give up on this franchise...

Comment

I am not sure one guy stands out, I think they suck equally.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
          I don't buy it, Boller had plenty of time to throw today ...
          I agree that Boller pulled the ball down way too many times today. But, he was under pressure quite a bit. Bulger hasn't had alot of time either this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
            It was the play calling today.

I will admit though, if Bell and Cogs are back next year, I give up on this franchise...
            The play calling was terrible. Just like last year. They have to try to take shots down the field. They just refuse to do it.

Comment

What we need is vet play caller who knows what he is doing so we can allow Spags to be the defensive boss. The offense needs to be blown up. IMO S-Jax, Smith, Brown, Karney and maybe Grecco(If he steps up) should be the only guys on this current roster starting next year.

Things we need to figure out are if Grecco's future is at guard or at Tackle. We could use him at either spot. Bell needs to be benched if Barron is getting benched. Once Smith gets back lets look towards the future with Smtih at LT, Brown at Center, Grecco at first at RT( if that doesn't work out put him at one of the guard spots) at LG go with Setterstrom and at RG go with Golgberg or Roger Allen. IMO there is no point to suck with older guys who haven't performing anywhere near standards. We might as well stink with the young guys who will get invaluable experience.

Comment