• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week's MVPs

Offense: Marshall Faulk
    Defense: Leonard Little
    Special Teams: Trev Faulk

Re: This Week's MVPs

i think goodspeed deserves some mention for offensive mvp as well. he had some crushing blocks. also, he scored his first career touchdown.

Comment

Hey, how about Martz?
      This space for rent...

Comment

or Bulger ????

Comment

Last week, we didn't want to pick anyone. This week I can't narrow it down to just one, but here's my best attempt.

Offense: Faulk
          Defense (tie): Pisa & Pickett
          Special Teams: Trev Faulk

Un-sung Hero (Tie): Goodspeed for paving the Marshall Faulk Highway & Timmerman for putting a saddle on Bryant Young and riding him all over the field
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Offense: Goodspeed - 1st TD, great blocking
            Defense: Little
            Specialy Teams: anyone but Wilkins (missing from 33 is inexcusable, he can do better)

Comment

Offense: Let's go with Scotty Tercero and the whole offensive line.
              Defense: Leonard Little. Honorable mention goes to the run-stopping big uglies in the middle.
              Special Teams: Trev Faulk - I never thought one guy could really make a difference but Trev Faulk is a special teams stud.

Comment

1st half i'd say Martz............2nd half dunno..fell asleep, worked all day! My bad!...and i was extremely mad at myself until the next morning watching espn showing the score! It saved me many hail Mary's,that's for sure!.....What happened to this game 24-0 at half and then 24-14. did we go to sleep as a team?

Comment

A prevent defense that didn't prevent much. We did our best while blitzing (oh, did anybody see my pregame post on blitzing...hmmm? I wonder, few commented on it), with our corners hitting the receivers at the line of scrimmage as we did in the 1st half.

We should consider that 1st half strategy the rest of the year. Nobody should get off the line with out being impeded!

Go Rams!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X