Good seats and Tix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good seats and Tix

Hey, sorry about this being my first post. I am not allowed to search posts yet, or I would have done that first.

I'm hoping to take my wife to the Rams 49er game on Jan 3 for her xmas present.

I only have $120 to spend, which isn't a whole lot. I have been to a couple sites and have seen tix for as low as $35 (way in the upper deck) and some for $50 in the lower deck in the corner.

three questions for you:

1. For $120 bucks, what location should I be looking for to get the most bang for the buck for 2 tix?

2. Any recommended ticket sites? should I avoid Craigslist?

3. Is there already a thread on parking tips and tricks?

thanks guys, I totally appreciate it!

Re: Good seats and Tix

Welcome to the clan. I am amazed that you would want to go see the rematch of this game at this point. I would recommend calling the rams office and talking to them about getting tickets directly. They would have the best info for you. Let me know if you can't get in touch with them and I will get you contact information.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by keniselvis View Post
      Hey, sorry about this being my first post. I am not allowed to search posts yet, or I would have done that first.

I only have $120 to spend, which isn't a whole lot. I have been to a couple sites and have seen tix for as low as $35 (way in the upper deck) and some for $50 in the lower deck in the corner.

three questions for you:

1. For $120 bucks, what location should I be looking for to get the most bang for the buck for 2 tix?

I have two in the upper terrace, 440 section, third row, 50 yard line, I'd sell you for $120 ....

Comment

Originally posted by keniselvis View Post

three questions for you:

Yes, avoid Craigslist. Utter is right, call the Rams themselves. Also, if you go to ticketmaster, a lot of the tix you find at the ticket exchange are marked up. Box office is cheaper. Hope it helps!

On a side note: The Mayfair hotel is just a couple of blocks away, and is a beautiful hotel. Very romantic...hint hint.
        Last edited by MOM; -10-05-2009, 06:34 PM.
        sigpicThis is for Randy! GO BRM!

Comment

If you are wanting to go inexpensive while in STL here are a couple of tips:

1. 2810 N. Ninth St.
          St. Louis, MO 63147
          Phone: (314) 241-8400
          Newly built property with large rooms. One mile from downtown St. Louis with free parking. Complimentary continental breakfast, snack shop and fitness center. Exit 248B off of I-70. We stayed three nights for $250 booking through priceline.com. This hotel has a microwave and fridge in the room. The place is new and nice.

2. Parking for the game - park in the Federal parking garage for the Arch for $10. Patrolled by Federal security.

3. You can find a variety of Rams merchandise fairly cheap at the Wal-Mart off of I-44 at the exit for Kirkwood. You have to look all over the store to find all sorts of things.

Comment

I have a bridge in St. Louis I can sell you for $120. Contact me through Craigs list.

Comment

Tell me more about this bridge... ;^)

Seriously, GREAT feedback here. I totally assummed that if I called the Rams Ticket office they would just send me to Ticketmaster.

and thanks for the romantic advice and the parking!

Last question (for now):

Where would you rather sit (of the following options)

Upper deck
              Way up in the upper deck
              Lower corner

(these are the three areas I've found that fit my price)

thanks everyone!

Comment

box office!

Comment

St. Louis Rams

I always find this site useful when comparing seating options.

Comment

now THAT is a great site!

Comment

Hey, HUGE thanks to all of you. Ended up picking up tix from the Rams. 134, L, aisle seats. A little more than I wanted to pay but I didn't have the balls to go through that other site even though I would have saved $40.

thanks again!

Comment

I try to sit by the Rams shoot,its awesome watching them come out to the fireworks

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• itsguud
                          First Game at the Dome
                          by itsguud
                          Whattya at b'ys!

I'm looking at picking up tickets to my first ever Rams game. I don't really have a choice in which game to go to as my girlfriends best friend is married to Chris Spencer. So we are seeing the Oct. 3rd game against them.

I will not be sitting in the seats he can get us with the wives/gfs and Seahawks fans so I want some info on which seats I should get. I noticed the ClanRam seat deals we get from our own account exec. But I have no idea which seats are the best in the dome.

If any of you have opinions on which seats you prefer it would be a huge help!

Cheers,
                          Guud
                          :helmet::helmet::helmet:
                          -07-01-2010, 07:47 PM
                        • rlearish
                          Steelers-Rams
                          by rlearish
                          Hi all, I'll be driving in to StL from Wisconsin to visit family over Christmas. If I can get tickets, I may come early enough to see the Steeler game. Can anyone tell me what the scalpers are asking for 400 level seating nowadays? I see that there are a lot of tix on E-bay but I hesitate to buy them far in advance because I don't yet know how many people will be in our party (proabably 6).

Are the home games selling out? The published attendance figures usually represent "paid" attendance (not actual), so I need advice about how hard or easy it might be to get a group of six tickets for that game. By the way, the game I'm looking at is a Thursday night game, Dec 20.

RL
                          -11-23-2007, 02:25 PM
                        • caligirl
                          i have tickets for the 49er/rams game for sale...11/18 game
                          by caligirl
                          if this doesn't go here...please move it to where it does. thanks.

i bought the tickets very excited about going, but things have changed and i need the money. i have them up for sale on stubhub.com but i'm asking way way more than i paid. however, if anyone from here is interested i'll sale them for what i paid for them. it may seem/be way too much, but they are awesome seats!! i paid $890. total for them. that included shipping and all that, but i'd pay to mail them to whomever.

they are lower east 31, row 1, seats 13 and 14. that's the 50 yard line, 1st row directly behind the rams bench!

if anyone is interested send me a message. i have this up on another rams message board, so it's first come, first serve.

thanks
                          -10-16-2007, 09:14 AM
                        • RamFan_Til_I_Die
                          I am SHOCKED by these potential Inglewood PSL prices!!!
                          by RamFan_Til_I_Die
                          So I just got done taking a survey the Rams sent me about ticket and PSl prices for the new stadium. To say that I am shocked by the outrageously high prices is an understatement. Looks like I, and your average NFL fan, won't be attending any games in the new stadium, and I sure as heck won't be buying season tickets.

The survey had you select different areas you were considering buying season tickets for, then showed you 5 possible pricing ranges for those sections, and asked questions on how likely you'd be to buy tickets at these prices. I only took a screen shot of the highest and lowest prices of each section, so you could get a feeling for the possible range these tickets will cost.

As shocked as I am by the prices, I'm saddened knowing that while the Rams may be back in L.A., it's just not going to be financially possible for my family to attend games. I knew prices would be steep, but I never imagined they'd be this high. Kroenke is one greedy POS.

For example. Let's take the seats I currently have. Visitors sideline, on about the 15 yard line, row 20. These tickets are $150/game. This same area will jump anywhere from $375 - $450/ticket plus a PSL that will be in the range of $30,000 - $60,000!!!!! Are you kidding me? Who's gonna pay that except for the super rich? It's completely insane. If I were to buy and keep these tickets for 10 years, the ticket price + PSL would still average out to be $675/game at the cheapest, and $1050/game at the most expensive end of the spectrum for these seats!

To get a picture of how insane these prices are, at Levi's stadium, where the ***** play, that was opened in 2014, my sets would be $150/game with a $6,000 PSL cost, or $210/game for 10 years.

For 2nd tier corner seats the price ranges are $125 - $175 per ticket and $5,000 - $8,000 per PSL. So the 10 year average is $175 - $255 per ticket. While that is not nearly as bad, the seats aren't nearly as good.

50 yard line lower section ranges were $375 - $450 per ticket, $50,000 - $70,000 per PSL!

I wasn't asked about any other sections in the survey, so I have no idea what those prices may be like. But it looks like only the worst seats in the house will now be affordable to your average fan. Better bring those binoculars if you want to see anything!

The way I've always felt about football games is, if the view is better from home, I'm staying home. Does that make me less of a fan? Nope. It means football isn't as high on the financial priority list as NFL owners think it should be. You could literally buy a house for the price of 4 of my current seats in the new stadium.

Am I over-reacting or do you all think these prices are as ridiculous as I do?...
                          -09-20-2016, 06:30 PM
                        • Alec22
                          Advice on Tickets
                          by Alec22
                          Hello,

I attended a rams game 2 years ago, sat 50 yard line 3rd row up, amazing.

This year though I will be buying a MUCH cheaper ticket, I was wondering as I do not remember:

How easy is it to "move up" to better seats, as in How hard do the ushers check tickets?

Do they not allow you to walk into the section without seeing your ticket? etc.

I will be going to the home game vs the chargers on 10/17,

Will this game sold out? Will I not be able to move up at all?
                          -10-06-2010, 10:23 AM
                        Working...
                        X