• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    • Aug 2006

Avery's TD dance was....

...a joke.

Come on, you're getting your butt handed to you, and you put on a little dance because you caught a pass?

Act like you've been there before, you hack. :|

If he spent more time working on his moves and getting seperation, and less on his "Dancing with the stars" move, maybe he WOULD get into the endzone more. More of the "me, me, me, look at me" mentality in sports today.

At least the uni's looked good. Please get rid of the Georgia Gold unis and go back to the Blue and Yellow they wore today.
    Last edited by RAMFANRAIDERHATER; -10-11-2009, 02:33 PM.
  • evil disco man
    • Nov 2001

Re: Avery's TD dance was....

It's ridiculous to do a TD dance when you're down 31-10, but it did make me laugh.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, how embarrassing, what a clown he is. Didn't Holt teach him anything last year, I miss the class we used to have on our team. I hope spags rips him a new one for that. I'm slowly starting to not like avery very much.

Comment

• 01d 0rd3r
        • May 2009

I dont see anything wrong with it, he is happy he caught a td why wouldnt you express how happy you are, score doesnt matter. However snubbing amendola's congrats was inexcusable and i hope spags make him run for that.

Comment

• Rush's Pharmacist

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
          I dont see anything wrong with it, he is happy he caught a td why wouldnt you express how happy you are, score doesnt matter. However snubbing amendola's congrats was inexcusable and i hope spags make him run for that.
          He clearly found the "me" in team. The score is the only thing that matters.

Comment

Looks like we have another primadonna wide receiver in the NFL. I lost a lot of respect for him today

Comment

• Richbert88
              • Nov 2004

was..........a total Todd Kitchen.

Where is Ken Norton, to tap him on the shoulder and point to the scoreboard.
              Last edited by Richbert88; -10-11-2009, 03:03 PM.
              Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
                the score is the only thing that matters and when your on the wrong side of it you don't dance after a touchdown.

Comment

• PeoriaRam
                  • Sep 2007

Given how hard it has been for this team to score points this year, and especially today, I think a TD should be celebrated by a bloody conga line whenever it is scored.

Dance away...dance away...When good things are few and far between, they are worth celebrating.

Comment

• Goldenfleece
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jkramsfan View Post
                    the score is the only thing that matters and when your on the wrong side of it you don't dance after a touchdown.
                    In a blowout, I'd hope neither side would be dancing. If you're winning by a lot, it's insulting to add insult to injury; if you're still losing by a ton, you just come off as clueless.

Comment

• tomahawk247
                      • Feb 2006

He has done a dance after every TD he as scored

And to be honest, the very fact we get to see a TD celebration dance is enough for me, better than being held scoreless
                      @EssexRam_

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenfleece View Post
                        In a blowout, I'd hope neither side would be dancing. If you're winning by a lot, it's insulting to add insult to injury; if you're still losing by a ton, you just come off as clueless.
                        good point, I agree

Comment

• Ramblin` Ram
                          • Jan 2006

i wouldnt have done any celebrating if i had scored considering the scoreboard at the time...but lets not brandish him another T.O.,Plaxico etc..
                          he`s just a kid whose had a lot to deal with in the last couple of months and probably happy to get the monkey off his back a bit as he`s been scoreless so far this season and people been getting on his back because he`s not Torry or Ike....a poor judgement call on his part? sure..
                          but he did have a decent game today, so lets look at the positives.....least we starting to get more weapons firing than just Jax.

Comment

Originally posted by tomahawk247 View Post
                            He has done a dance after every TD he as scored

And to be honest, the very fact we get to see a TD celebration dance is enough for me, better than being held scoreless
                            He doesnt dance very much then,does he.

Comment

• tomahawk247
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ramhomer View Post
                              He doesnt dance very much then,does he.
                              4 times in 20 games i think. Definitely 3 times, although i cant remember if danced following the end around that he got his first NFL TD on

maybe he just dances on the TD receptions
                              @EssexRam_

Comment

Working...
                              X