Bold prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bold prediction

The game Steven Jackson gets a touchdown in, will be our first win of the year.

Can anyone feel it?

Re: Bold prediction

I have a good feeling about this one. We actually did better than the Jags did against the Seahawks, so it only makes sense that we get our first win of the year! Games are still played on paper, right?

Comment

Does that mean Jackson isn't going to get a touchdown this year?

Comment

That's a wonderful prediction, and I bet it happens against the Jags. They're demoralized and reeling from their game against the Hags, and it's the perfect time to pounce. We're making progress and they're tumbling backwards. All we need is a little spark on offense and their defense isn't exactly scary. If we can get a TD run from Jax, we'll finally be moving this offense in the red zone.
        I believe!:ram:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Zero Cool
          Record Prediction
          by Zero Cool
          the rams are rebuilding no doubt about that, but i still believe they can be a very competitive team, and win games. what record do you think we will have? honestly, i see us going 7-9. our defense is not ready yet to be effective.
          -08-02-2006, 05:23 PM
        • jjigga3000
          My Predictions for next season. Part I
          by jjigga3000
          How will the Rams shape up this year, here's my two cents, We know we have a pretty difficult schedule, so lets take a look at it.

Carolina: They ranked 24 overall in offense, ranked 16 passing, and ranked 24 rushing. They ranked 7 overall, on defense, 4 against the pass, and 11 against the run. I would talk about major additions but that's way too much writing. Anyhow, we were unable to score against them last year, partly due to the lack of redzone weapons. With the addition of Bennett, and McMicheal, this offseasonn, that posses multiple options within the 20 yard line. Also with the game being at home I see a different outcome than last year. My prediction 24-10 Rams

*****: 26 Overall offense, 29 passing, and 6 rushing, 26 overall defense, 26 against the pass, and 19 against the run. We split games with them last year, and anytime we play the *****, all bets are off. But with improved weapons on offense, and hopefully a defense that will be better against the run. I see the outcome of this game as a win. Prediction 31-17 Rams

Typing all these rankings takes to long so I'm just going to type overall, you all can look up the rest of the stats for yourselves.

Bucs: Offense 28, Defense 17. The Bucs were horrible last year, Although they did pick up Garcia, he doesn't have a lot of weapons to throw to. The do have a good back, but I don't see a problem, and we should be able to go into Tampa and leave with 3 in a row. I see a blow out.
          Prediction 42-14 Rams

Cowboys: Offense 5, Defense 13. They were a pretty well balance team, and have a big threat at receiver in T.O. They also made to the playoffs with two different QB's. This game will be a battle, because who do we match up against T.O. I suspect that Haslett will have some nice blitz packages for Mr. Romo. This game will be close.
          Prediction 20-17

The Redbirds: Offense 18, Defense 29. As with the ***** we split games. The cards have threats at receiver, but the lack of a O line washes out their run game, and we were good against the pass last year. So with the addition of our new offensive weapons, and a better defense, and a new coaching staff for them. The Rams are of to a fast start with 5 in row, they do that pretty much every year don't they.
          Prediction 28-7

Ravens: Offense 17, Defense 1. Our first problem team, and the fact that they are an away team is deadly. The offense is not that potent, but the defense can score on you. The fact that Bulger got the ball under control in Linehan's system bodes well for us. The Ravens have weapons at all facets of Defense. They have a great D line, They have Ray Lewis at the Mike, and a great secondary. I don't know if we'll win this game or not, I hope we do
          Prediction 17-14 Ravens

Seahawks: Offense 18, Defense 19. The Hawks are on a decline, the team is getting...
          -06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
        • garver
          My prediction
          by garver
          After 3 rounds the Rams will have Bradford, Dunlap, and Gillyard.
          -04-23-2010, 05:47 AM
        • MsWistRAM
          Kitty prediction winners?
          by MsWistRAM
          This one was hard to call, so if someone sees it different, just chime in.

I've got DJRamFan with 38-7, Aries with 34-24 (the winner by my thinking), and RMFN with 39-13. No one wanted to think it would be this close did we? Well, congrats to those who were more conservative with their predictions!
          -12-24-2001, 07:21 AM
        • MsWistRAM
          Prediction Winner?
          by MsWistRAM
          Shale at 28-14 and RamDez at a close second at 28-10, only because they are the only ones who predicted that the Rams would score less than 30 points. Ouch!
          -10-14-2001, 07:11 PM
        Working...
        X