Good Luck Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Today

I would like to wish the Rams good luck today. I am a Jaguar fan who was very good friends with Rammiegirl (Denise Porter). As I sit at the game today my thoughts will be with Denise and I will be thinking about how much she loved this message board and her love for her team. We miss you Denise.

Re: Good Luck Today

Originally posted by Jag A Holic 54 View Post
    I would like to wish the Rams good luck today. I am a Jaguar fan who was very good friends with Rammiegirl (Denise Porter). As I sit at the game today my thoughts will be with Denise and I will be thinking about how much she loved this message board and her love for her team. We miss you Denise.
    Thanks you guys too. May the team that plays the best win and I really hope no one gets hurt. Appreciate you coming on to wish good luck.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Walrus
      Good Luck today
      by Walrus
      I hate your team with a passion, but I miss the intensity of the rivalry our franchises established earlier this decade.

Here's to another nail-biter!
      -09-13-2009, 08:05 AM
    • ColtsFan in CA
      Good Game guys
      by ColtsFan in CA
      Thanks so much for taking The Jags down today
      was a great game good luck the rest of the way.

-10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
    • RamsFanSam
      Game Day Good Luck Superstitions....
      by RamsFanSam
      I am wanting to find out everyone's game day "Good Luck" superstitions. As I am typing this, mama is getting out the Rams Gear (each one of us is required to either an NFL licensed Rams product, or navy blue and gold during a game). Here in the RF home, we have several rituals that we practice whenever the Rams play....our own way to help our guys win. Here's ours:

1. Everyone in the house has to be wearing the above mentioned "Rams Wear".
      2. I need my "lucky jeans"...an old pair of worn-out jeans with big rips and holes in them....something you probably wouldn't wear in public...
      3. The first beer is opened only after the first good play by the Rams.
      4. Sami has to have her pom-poms so she can cheer on her team.
      5. This week, I started a new one - picking the Rams to lose in a game they need to win. (hey, it didn't work when I picked the guys to win....if Martz changes something, can't I? And my change isn't any more extravagant than what Mad Mike is proposing....lol)

List your "Good Luck" traditions here for all to see...if they are not TOO personal. :smug:
      -11-14-2004, 08:41 AM
    • RimrockCard
      Good Luck
      by RimrockCard
      myself and a lot of other card fans will be rooting y`all on today
      Great turn-a- round...BEAT THE HAGS and beat them soundly
      -01-02-2011, 11:59 AM
      Madagascar opens today!
      by Guest
      While i grant you that this is not the same news as the recent star wars opening, for those of us with little kids todays openining of the animated dreamworks film madagascar is a pretty big deal. I am taking my daughter on sunday, she cant wait. She has seen the previews for a year and i am sure i will wind up seeing this at least three times, and that is before it hits DVD!

ramming speed to all,

general counsel
      -05-27-2005, 10:22 AM
    Working...
    X