Fletcher done for the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletcher done for the year

2 torn ligaments in his knee and surgery is required.

AP is reporting.

Re: Fletcher done for the year

Also add to the post that Chris Massey our long snapper is out for the year. Both of these injuries will hurt us. Fletcher was starting I believe and out performed Jonathan Wade apparently. Massey was also a great long snapper and hadn't messed up any snaps that I can recall.

Comment

That may be the end of Chris Massey in St. Louis. His contract is up this February.

Comment

had his best game of the season agaisnt the best QB in the league. This team has jsut been cursed. Besides Null who hasn't played Lauranatis has been our only rookie who hasn't gotten hurt what the heck is up with that

Comment

well, with Incognito out for 2 weeks minimun as well, we can see if the line can play better with Goldberg and Greco in there...

Many felt Incognito was a problem., so lets see what happens this week agaisnt a week Lions team

Comment

too bad about Fletch & Massey..the Rookie was coming on nicely and well Massey is as good as any Long Snapper there is in the game.

Comment

Wow, that game was costly. Fletcher did look solid against the Colts and now his development comes to a screeching halt. On top of that we lose Massey for the season and Cogs for a while. The St. Louis Rams are the most snakebitten team in the NFL.

Comment

hard to take. this guy was looking like our best corner at times, although young and inexperienced/prone to mistakes. can wade, king step up?

Comment

Geez. We just can't catch a lucky break. We are always on the wrong side of things.

Comment

its weird, right when a ram player starts to emerge..he gets hurt (laurant robinson, flehcher). I even personally called out fletcher 2 weeks ago on this board, but had done a complete 180 by the middle of that colts game. I'm just ready for laurant and fletcher (24, and 22 right?) to be back next season and improving.

Comment

Say it aint so...

He was one of the lone bright spots of last week's game. (It didnt look like it felt good when it happened)

Dang.

Comment

I read somewhere that he will require a two part surgery to repair his knee, which sounds pretty bad. They think he might not even make it back in time for next season, but we will have to wait and see
                        @EssexRam_

Comment

I think a knee injury like that for a player that relies on speed, quickness, is about the worst thing imaginable. I feel sorry for the guy and wish him the best. I only hope he can make a comeback which isn't a given by any mean's???
                          GO RAMS.

Comment

Just before he got hurt I was screaming at the TV to put him in for Bartell. The injury did look bad and then worse on the replay. He'll be out for 8-10 months and for a corner, that's not good for his development next year.

GREAT !

GO RAMS .........

Maineram -

Comment

sad to hear this news :<
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X