Vote for our Rams !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for our Rams !

As of right now...69% of 7000 votes on NFL.com main page thinks our rams will lose to the Lions

Re: Vote for our Rams !

I thought this was going to be about pro bowl voting, which is up now too.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• sjacksonrules
      Vote for Sammy B!
      sjacksonrules
      by sjacksonrules
      Everybody please put in your vote for rookie of the week sammy b. And heck I have been voting for everybody on the team to goto the pro bowl for what they have done so far (especially sam).
      -11-30-2010, 10:22 AM
    • RAMFANRAIDERHATER
      Vote on which games the team wears the Throwbacks
      RAMFANRAIDERHATER
      by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
      For those of you interested, there is a vote going on now to vote on which games the Rams will wear their throwback uni's.

http://www.espn.com/blog/los-angeles...throwback-unis

As the article reads, you can do this through Facebook, Twitter or the LA Rams home page....
      -05-08-2017, 02:29 PM
    • Keenum
      Remember, vote in the Pro Bowl!
      Keenum
      by Keenum
      Sorry if this is wrong forum, but since it includes Rams players, I thought I'd put it here.

I'm sure you have have heard about the Redskins fans stuffing the Pro Bowl ballots, and now, it's something like 16 of 22 NFC STARTERS are Skins. That is horrible.
      So what we need to do is fight back. Go to NFL.com and click on the Pro Bowl ballot link (would include direct link, but unsure of the rules about posting links) and don't vote for any Redskins except for those who really do deserve it (Clinton Portis). Be sure to vote for your favorite Rams and favorite players.

How bad is it? Jason Campbell is ahead of Kurt Warner right now by around 20,000+ votes last time I checked. Also, Brees and Eli Manning are 1 and 2, so could Warner be left out? That's just one example of what could happen.

So go to NFL.com and vote often (you can vote as many times as you like, so fight back!) and let's take back the NFC! I'm casting a few votes right now as I'm watching TV, and will put in a couple or so everytime I log on. If we get several to do the same, it will make a difference. There are less than two weeks left for fan voting!

Let's get in Donnie Jones fellows!
      -11-24-2008, 08:29 PM
    • AvengerRam_old
      You've read the debate, now vote: What do you thing of the offer to Bruce?
      AvengerRam_old
      Moderator Emeritus
      by AvengerRam_old
      Let The People Decide!
      a good offer.
      56.36%
      a lowball offer.
      12.73%
      not a good offer, but not an unfair lowball offer either.
      30.91%
      -03-07-2006, 08:30 AM
    • MikeB1603
      Pro Bowl Voting
      MikeB1603
      by MikeB1603
      CBSSportsline just reminded me that the voting for this year's pro bowlers is coming to an end very soon. So if you haven't already voted than go to http://nfl.com/probowl/ballot and register your vote. It's a very close race for Jackson to get in so make sure vote. We may not be able to make as much noise as we want to at the dome so lets do what we can here to reward our players.
      -12-13-2006, 12:29 PM
    Working...
    X