So..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..

Rams have the LEAST points for in the league and MOST points allowed.

Really think we're going to beat the Lions (who look pretty decent with Stafford in)?

Re: So..

Yes I think we can win.

Comment

Are we talking about the same team? The Lions looked good with Stafford throwing twice as many interceptions as touchdowns on their way to a 1-5 record?

Comment

The final score will be 3-0 over time.

Comment

Originally posted by peramoure View Post
          Rams have the LEAST points for in the league and MOST points allowed.

Really think we're going to beat the Lions (who look pretty decent with Stafford in)?
          It would appear so.
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
            Which of the following is the biggest key to beating the Lions?
            by AvengerRam_old
            You may be tempted to respond with "all of the above," but which of the following factors do you think is MOST IMPORTANT?
            Establishing the run early.
            16.13%
            Protecting Sam Bradford.
            41.94%
            Pressuring Matthew Stafford.
            22.58%
            Keeping Megatron in check.
            8.06%
            Winning the turnover battle.
            4.84%
            Stopping the Lions' ground attack.
            1.61%
            Other (what is the key?)
            4.84%
            -09-04-2012, 09:42 AM
          • AvengerRam
            Will the Rams turn things around @ Detroit? (This week's pick)
            by AvengerRam
            I'm having a hard time with this game. Both the Rams and the Lions have been inconsistent. Making matters more difficult, both teams have key players (Rams: Quinn, Brockers, Hayes/Lions: Riddick, Ebron, Boldin, Tomlinson) who are questionable.

Still, I'm optimistic. I think the Rams can move the ball on the Lions, and if they can pressure Matthew Stafford, I think they can keep the Lions' offense in check.

My pick:

Los Angeles Rams 24
            Detroit Lions 20
            -10-13-2016, 09:46 AM
          • RammStein
            Lions Next
            by RammStein
            With all due respect to the Lions .. the days are far over from when Sanders graced their home field .. the Lions being one of the three favorite teams .. mind you all the Rams being my favorite and the Steelers being my third favorite .. I have lost a lot of love for the Lions .. but I always wish two things .. they beat the Bears and the Cowboys

though this is the Lions home opener .. and though I don't have my stats the Lions are pretty good with home Openers .. so the Lions aren't a push over nor is any other team .. this is Pro Football and the players get paid for a reason .. but the Lions are going to have a hard time keeping up with the Rams offence .. not to mention the Lions Offence might make the Rams Defence look even better this week

though I like the Lions and will always do .. I feel sorry for them .. key match up to key match up .. they look like they are going to get walked all over on

what does anyone else think?
            -10-01-2001, 01:22 PM
          • r8rh8rmike
            Rams fans, meet Stat Padford! It’s not a typo, that’s who he really is
            by r8rh8rmike
            I saw this article posted on a Lions message board and thought it was interesting. I didn't post it to slam Stafford, only to give a different perspective from a long time Detroit Sportscaster, someone who has been closely watching Stafford throughout his entire career. I'll admit, it's a bit harsh. While I'm not sold on Stafford's ability to give McVay what he wants, I do think he's a very good QB who is comparable to Goff. That said, we had a QB in Goff who could lead the team to wins, lead the team to the playoffs, win playoff games, and ultimately make it to the Super Bowl. IMO, Stafford has to surpass that. Obviously, McVay and Snead think he can do it. The Rams mortgaged their future for a QB who's probably at the tail-end of his career, so the window is limited. Stafford needs to prove his doubters wrong and show he can reach the next level and beyond with a superior team, in short order. I'm 100% behind him in doing just that. He's now my guy.

Here's the article:...
            -02-01-2021, 11:51 AM
          • txramsfan
            Lions chances for 0-16?
            by txramsfan
            Was looking at the Lions remaining schedule, and their only real shot left in my opinion is the last game at home. And by the way, it is Aints week, or should I say "clinch" week? lol

I think the Lions make history. How about you?

Oh absolutely!!! :(
            12.50%
            Been too close, will sneak one win against Minn or Dallas.
            25.00%
            Will play spoiler against the Bears or Steelers
            25.00%
            1-15 with a win against the Cowboys on the last day?
            37.50%
            -12-11-2001, 05:27 PM
          Working...
          X