Congratulations to Marc Bulger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Marc Bulger

Moving into second overall place in the Rams passing history.

Well dont Marc

:helmet::ram::helmet::ram:

Re: Congratulations to Marc Bulger

Yes good job MB
    :ramlogo:

Comment

Yeah. well don't.
      Look away. I'm hideous. __ Cozmo Kramer

Comment

while he didnt put up great numbers today people look at see that he threw an interception, it was a lucky play the DE made. he did all he needed to win. Marc has great stats he is also the fifth fastest quaterback in NFL HISTORY to 20,000 passing yards.

Comment

It was a good day. Please don't push it.
          Look away. I'm hideous. __ Cozmo Kramer

Comment

Well ~ he's ~ a ~ suxxy ~ good ~ fellow..........which nobody can deny!
            sigpic

Comment

Congratz marc.

Comment

good for him. hopefully this win will help get some of his swagger back. he really needs it out there.

Comment

Absolutely, congratulations to Marc Bulger. He'll be the all-time leader soon.

As far as today, he didn't have a stellar game, but he did what it took to help his team get a very badly needed win.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                    Absolutely, congratulations to Marc Bulger. He'll be the all-time leader soon.

As far as today, he didn't have a stellar game, but he did what it took to help his team get a very badly needed win.
                    Well, couldn't agree more about Marc not having a stellar game. Ugh. I've been a MB supporter for years but I've had enough. Despite the win today, he was truly awful. We won because the Lions sucked more than we did, and Jax played his butt off. Marc is missing receivers, underthrowing them, overthrowing them, not putting air under the ball when he needs to, and not putting zip on it when it's needed. He gets rattled in the pocket, isn't mobile at all, and sliding BEFORE you get to the first down marker? ...are you kidding me? It's time to move on. I'm now convinced that part of the rebuilding process should include a franchise QB.

It just goes to prove, if you stay around long enough, you can set records. I hate to sound so pessimistic after a win, but the Rams passing game against a really crappy opponent was atrocious today, and a lot of that falls on Marc.

Comment

i was pretty disappointed myself. if not for sjax we would have lost. at any rate good numbers, not today!
                      LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
                        Marc is missing receivers, underthrowing them, overthrowing them, not putting air under the ball when he needs to, and not putting zip on it when it's needed. He gets rattled in the pocket, isn't mobile at all, and sliding BEFORE you get to the first down marker? ...are you kidding me? It's time to move on. I'm now convinced that part of the rebuilding process should include a franchise QB.
                        Bulger was not sharp at all and could have done much better in the game today, but so could his receivers, who dropped several balls they had their hands on, most notably McMichael in the end zone for a should have been TD. These guys get paid to make catches, and not all of them are going to be right on the money. I'm going to watch the game again and see how many drops there actually were, but I recall several.

I agree with you on the slide, no excuse for not taking a few more strides to try and get the first. He'd expect the same from his teammates.

I also agree with you about needing a franchise QB as part of the rebuilding process. I'm sure the Rams would concur.

Comment

Congratulations to Marc! Just needs a little over 1,400 more to pass Jim Everett for the top spot!

Comment

Congrats to Marc.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
                              Well, couldn't agree more about Marc not having a stellar game. Ugh. I've been a MB supporter for years but I've had enough. Despite the win today, he was truly awful. We won because the Lions sucked more than we did, and Jax played his butt off. Marc is missing receivers, underthrowing them, overthrowing them, not putting air under the ball when he needs to, and not putting zip on it when it's needed. He gets rattled in the pocket, isn't mobile at all, and sliding BEFORE you get to the first down marker? ...are you kidding me? It's time to move on. I'm now convinced that part of the rebuilding process should include a franchise QB.

It just goes to prove, if you stay around long enough, you can set records. I hate to sound so pessimistic after a win, but the Rams passing game against a really crappy opponent was atrocious today, and a lot of that falls on Marc.
                              Tried to rep you, but I can't yet. I know there is no real evidence to prove this, but IMO Bulger's success was due to having the one of the best duo of recievers of my lifetime in the sure Hall of Famers Bruce and Holt, and of course having Faulk.

It's been time to move on for awhile, I think we were all hoping that because of the salary he's being paid, that he would start producing. Well he's on his 3rd year of mediocre at best football and I'm sure this will be his last year with the Rams.

I'm ready for 2010 and a Clausen led Rams offense.

Comment