Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When's The Last Time A Rams Coach Got A Gatorade Shower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When's The Last Time A Rams Coach Got A Gatorade Shower?

Some may say it was a bit over the top, but it was still great to see, and shows just how much the players love their coach, believe in what he's trying to do, and haven't given up. After everything the team has been through, they deserved a moment of celebration and unbridled joy. Seeing those great big smiles all around wasn't bad either.

Re: When's The Last Time A Rams Coach Got A Gatorade Shower?

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Some may say it was a bit over the top, but it was still great to see, and shows just how much the players love their coach, believe in what he's trying to do, and haven't given up. After everything the team has been through, they deserved a moment of celebration and unbridled joy. Seeing those great big smiles all around wasn't bad either.

I agree, these guys work just as hard as the other teams do so they deserve to celebrate a little bit and yes it really looks like they have alot of respect for there coach. good day for the Rams

Comment

It shows for certain that the guys were never beat during the winless streak, and never had their spirits broken. We finally broke into to win column this week, so now that the monkey's off our backs, i expect to see us come alive and start to put a little more fight into our games.
      I believe!:ram:

Comment

Good to see smiles. Weird to see Linehan and some of the players talking to him.

Nice to see spags get his first win as a ram
        sigpic

Comment

It's awesome to see the players do that. Its Spags' first win as coach, he deserved it just as much as the boys did.

Comment

Working...
          X