• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What it takes for the Rams to win...

1. Steven Jackson rushes for a touchdown

2. Chris Long gets a sack

3. Our defense gives up a safety

4. When I wear my shirt from Hot Topics that says:

"I have kidnapped myself, give me a million dollars or you'll never see me again."

5. When I miss the first half of the game

6. When I injure my thumb

feel free to add your own, but I think I just found my lucky underwear.

Re: What it takes for the Rams to win...

The month of NOVEMBER
    sigpic

Comment

When I make my own gatorade.

Comment

When I'm at work.

Comment

When I wake up at 1:30 on the day after Halloween and am not able to watch some of the game online because of a blackout and decide not to shower on sunday until 9 at night. I don't think I'm gonna do that every week though.

Comment

when donnie jones throws more TD passes than bulger...

on the bright side... for us to win most games, he will only need to throw 1..

Comment

I don't do sage, but I do add chili, goat cheese, and shiner bock for extra luck. I had people over for this one and maybe they were the extra luck. Not sure if I can convince them to come over every week, but we could try it.

I think Steven Jackson really wanted this win, and it helps when you are playing a team like the Lions.

Hopefully, November is a better month for us.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by longfan View Post
                when donnie jones throws more TD passes than bulger...

on the bright side... for us to win most games, he will only need to throw 1..
                Josh Brown threw the pass and Fells worked it and pushed past a defender to get to the end zone.

Get it right at least, if you are going to slam Bulger. ;)
                sigpic

Comment

When Im at the game. First Rams game for me, first win of the season. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by UtterBlitz View Post
                    Josh Brown threw the pass and Fells worked it and pushed past a defender to get to the end zone.

Get it right at least, if you are going to slam Bulger. ;)

thats what happens when you try to be a smartypants... my apologies to Josh..

Comment

Originally posted by longfan View Post
                      thats what happens when you try to be a smartypants... my apologies to Josh..

lol.....ha. You have to watch what you say on here....somebody will always call you out.

I was disappointed in some of Bulger's throws that were weak and easily batted down and that run and slide failure for the 1st down was pathetic. It was not Bulger's best day, and who knows maybe his best days are behind him. I am still happy to have a win and less mistakes by the team in general.

I was ready to roast Butler for the safety and the missed INT, but I will let it slide since we won.
                      sigpic

Comment