Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle or Bust!

Hey everyone,

It looks like I'm gonna be able to make the Rams-Seahawks game in Seattle. It will be my first time seeing the Rams. I've seen the Seahawks many times, years and years ago (i.e., local team).

Three things:

1) Who amongst the clan will be there?

2) Is there a landmark where I can look for my fellow Clansram fans? Is there a scheduled tailgate party and what time, etc?

3) If there is a convoy heading up from Vancouver, WA. where can I meet you to make the convoy?

I'm jacked...please forgive my over-jubulance! But, I'm Excited!

Go Rams!!!

Re: Seattle or Bust!

Speaking from a purely biased/I want complete HFA point of view...

I hope you're the only Rams fan going to the game Sunday...

Comment

not much chance of that happening. There will be a load o Ram fans there including a good sized group fromthe ClanRam

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez
        not much chance of that happening. There will be a load o Ram fans there including a good sized group fromthe ClanRam
        Yeah I'm afraid so....

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez
          Well help a man out!! He needs to know where to meet you guys. :disappoin

Comment

they normally meet behind the stadium, but let me find out.

Comment

They meet behind Safeco field ... I will get the street name for you in a few. They will be blocking off some space and should have an RV there.

Comment

They meet on the South side of S. Royal Brougham Way on 3rd street. Basically find Safeco and find the first street that runs directly behind it (next to the Railroad Tracks).

Comment

I tried to post a mapquest link but the forum truncation hosed it.
                  Last edited by Shale; -10-08-2004, 10:37 PM. Reason: fixed wrong link

Comment

Thanks MartiallRAM and Shale! But apparently, I'll be standing behind Safeco Field by myself. Thats OK...I will proudly carry the torch for the Clan. I can't wait!

Tough crowd...sheez

Go Rams!!!

Comment