How long until Rams turn it around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until Rams turn it around?

Seriously, this is the worst 3 year stench err stretch in Ram history. We have no QB for the future, we are wasting away one of the best backs in football and we really have wasted draft picks with the likes of Carriker and Long. By the time the Rams get even close to competitive, Jackson will be in a rocking chair. We are many years away from anything that resembles a football team. Ouch.

Re: How long until Rams turn it around?

Welcome Iím not so sure about that. Teams can turn it around fairly quick with some luck. A lot will depend on what we do in FA in how the draft works out. Fins went from 1-15 to the playoff have some faith.
    :ramlogo:

Comment

Thanks for the positive vibe but I just do not see it. The fins have a front office that knows talent. do we? Seriously? Who is out football czar that send shivers down your spine with excitement because they get it? Please give me the facts on this. I have had faith in this team for over 35 years. Really, let's be honest.

Comment

Well we gone through some management changes and Spags system has a history of doing well. I have no doubt he knows football. I think he is in the process of getting guys in that plays like he wants. I think by year 3 he could right the ship
        :ramlogo:

Comment

I agree, it will take around 3 yrs, we still need a QB and a go to guy WR/TE to take some heat off Jax.

Comment

Oh, great... another "Long was a wasted pick" post. Just what we needed. :|

Comment

(deep breath)
              A) We are the result of a horrible FO, an FO that is no longer in charge.

B)..... actually I'm not even going to address this, BRM will come along with a dead horse picture after awhile.

Oh and welcome to the clan

Comment

Originally posted by macrammer View Post
                Thanks for the positive vibe but I just do not see it. The fins have a front office that knows talent. do we? Seriously? Who is out football czar that send shivers down your spine with excitement because they get it? Please give me the facts on this. I have had faith in this team for over 35 years. Really, let's be honest.
                His name is Billy Devaney
                @EssexRam_

Comment

I think this team is turning it around as we speak, the #1 thing you do is to change the attitude from a losing culture to a winning one. Spags is in the process of that now, this team doesn't quit under Spags. With some acqusitions in the offseason to raise the talent level this team could easily be a .500 team next year, baby steps my friend Rome was not built in a day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, Billy Devaney. His past record does not bode well for us here but we will see. When this team is sold and you get owners that will bring in top front office talent, spend money where it makes a difference,then things will change. we have been at .500 or below 16 of the past 20 years.

Oh, sorry. That is too pessimistic. Let's keep all keep singing the sun will come up tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, Billy Devaney. His past record does not bode well for us here but we will see. When this team is sold and you get owners that will bring in top front office talent, spend money where it makes a difference,then things will change. we have been at .500 or below 16 of the past 20 years.

Oh, sorry. That is too pessimistic. Let's keep all keep singing the sun will come up tomorrow.
                      So did you just join the forum to stir controversy or are you just the most pessimistic person ever? I myself am a realist, realisticly we didnt even have a chance for a winning record this year. But on the same token you cant judge a FO in their first year. LEts grade them after three or four years and see how their decisions turn out shall we?

Comment

different faces and names same results. you figure it out

Comment

different faces and names same results. you figure it out
                          How is it different faces and names same results? Lets do the math for the first three rounds of this years draft.

Jason smith- starting and doing a very good job at developing into a franchise LT
                          Jlau- one of the front runners for DROY

Bradly FLetcher- Rotating in at starting CB

Add that with getting Jason Brown and i would grade our off season as a solid B+ or A-

So once again your argument doesnt make sense, try again.

Comment

wow, you got me. I was looking at the record 1-7.

Comment

Year three.

Give them a chance here folks. Take a DEEP breath !!

Maineram -

Comment

Working...
                              X