Fouts on Warner, from ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fouts on Warner, from ESPN

Nice article on the best QB in Pro football by one of the all-time great ones. http://sports.espn.go.com/abcsports/...an/011004.html

Good reading...

Thanks Pkchop! I enjoyed reading that article on a great QB from a great QB. Good specifics (No. 13 still averaging 300+ yds./game after last night's win over Lions), good predictions for Warner's 2001 season -- and beyond.

Not sure why Fouts thinks Unitas' record of most games with a TD is that difficult to be broken, especially when you have a pace-setting Kurt Warner. ;) I mean the Kurt Warner!

Go Kurt!... GO RAMS!!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
      Kurt Warner Donates Left Arm To Help Young QB
      by AvengerRam_old
      I know we've had a lot of Kurt Warner threads lately, but I thought this article was interesting:...
      -10-07-2008, 09:26 AM
    • THOLTFAN81
      Kurt Warner:
      by THOLTFAN81
      Who is up for a return to STL...he is a free agent and I for one would LOVE to see Kurt back in a #13.
      -01-17-2009, 09:25 AM
    • ShaneFalco
      Kurt Warner
      by ShaneFalco
      "Im not sure what the Rams are doing dropping down and taking linemen. If I was Bradford I would be wanting weapons, you know, go out and get me some weapons!"

Warner on NFL network right now.
      -04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
    • masi
      Warner vs. Marino
      by masi
      Yesterday i had a discussion with a friend who is a huge Dan Marino's fan. He said that Dan's records will never nbe broken and that our Kurt Warner should be renamed Kurt "one-year-wonder" Warner, because he'll not be able to repeat 1999 and 2000 numbers.
      I think Kurt has all the skills to reach and surpass most of the Marino achievements, and i'm realy convinced that without the injury, a lot of Marino's record would have already be broken last season.

And... Kurt has one thing marino will never have: a ring :cool: :cool: :cool:
      -06-18-2001, 12:54 PM
    • RAM-BO
      Nearly Half-Time, Kurt Warner...
      by RAM-BO
      9-10 221 yards and 2 TD's

That is what I call a NFL Quarterback
      -09-14-2008, 02:21 PM
    Working...
    X