Ok, the posturing is over,,,,,,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, the posturing is over,,,,,,

For 4 weeks now we have been able to brag about our own teams to ourselves and anyone else that would listen.

But now, we are going to find out who gets to brag loudly until the next time we meet.

Old guys like me that remember that Rams when they were really the Rams,,you know in the Roman Gabrial days??? Think that the Seahawks will prevail.

I understand that some of you might not buy into this scenerio. Sooooo I want to wish you folks all the luck in the world except this coming weekend, and the next 2 times we meet this season.

So I say to you, GO SEAHAWKS!

Now you wouldn't be rude to an old guy with glasses would'ja?

Re: Ok, the posturing is over,,,,,,

Naw radish....we'll take it easy on you.

Actually, I hope this game really isn't getting blown out of proportion. Yes, it's important but not the be all/end all to either teams season whoever loses. It's worse now for the Rams, but who knows what can happen in the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by Pithyradish
      So I say to you, GO SEAHAWKS!

Now you wouldn't be rude to an old guy with glasses would'ja?
      only if you're a closet whiner fan to boot! :tongue:

Comment

Roman Gabriel to Jack Snow. Lawrence of Los Angeles. Willie Ellison. Deacon Jones. George Allen. Yes, I remember them. The good ol days.

But hey, I'll never forget Kurt Warner shouting, "Thank you Jesus!" into the mic while holding that pretty trophy, will you. It was a time all Ram's fans will remember.

Comment

I was wondering when my good friend Pity-Rash-Itch would show up! :redface: Welcome to the ClanRam!

Comment

Welcome to the clan board. Sorry, but your sqwaks will loose to the DEFENDING NFC WESTERN DIVISION CHAMPS. :ramlogo:
            JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
            :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
            Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Working...
            X