Finally!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!!

The one Sunday every Ram fan can point to and say (with certainty)...NO LOSS THIS WEEK!!
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Re: Finally!!!

Yes, my young heart will rest easy this week. I'm planning to take a bike ride on Sunday with my dad and brother and ignore football for the majority of the day.

The bye week is not only a rest for Rams players, but for their fans, too. I highly recommend taking this Sunday off in whatever way you can. What's even sweeter is that we can relish in a victory in the meantime.

Enjoy it while you can, Rams fans.

Go Rams! :helmet:

Comment

Yep I have 2 weeks to go before I deploy to Afghanistan, I started a 10 day leave yesterday and the last game I will see is the NO game. I want to see the rams win one more time before I go... Ram fan for life.

Comment

Trevor,

OOH-RAH or HOORAH?

I just want to say thanks for your service to our country, and I hope you and your unit return with no battle scars.

gap

Comment

This is a great weekend to just relax and not worry about this game. The Saints are probably going to blow us out of the water, we need that extra week.

Comment

I know it's good for the players, but I hate the bye week and I'll be suffering withdrawals until the Saints game.

Let me join gap in thanking Trevor for his sacrifice and service. Gods speed.

Comment

Gap, neither of those is me... I'm in the Army..

Comment

Trevor,

Godspeed young man. Thank you for what you do. I pray for your safe return.
                "People with courage and character always seem sinister to the rest" Herman Hesse

Comment

I was pretty optimistic coming into the bye week. I predict BYE: 24 Rams :27

Comment

I surfed this morning, painted moms door, took her shopping for curtains and watched the Lions choke. Then I missed the Chargers blow up the Giants (Dang it!). Let's all pull together and wish for a huge win over the Aiants for our boy Trevor before he goes on his extended vacation!
                    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Working...
                    X