The Wild Jax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wild Jax

Can Steven Jackson pass the ball? It would be nice to line him up in some sort of wildcat kind of thing, where he is a more dangerous QB than Marc Bulger IMO. I might be being overly optimisitc, but I say lets show NO some aggressive new looks that they haven't seen before from the Rams. The Dolphins beat them up with their wildcat. If we don't get more creative they have a ton of playmakers in the secondary who will pick off vanilla passing plays all day.

Lets get the Wild Jax going!!!

Re: The Wild Jax

Haha, didn't Steven Jackson throw a touchdown to Randy McMichael when we played the Saints in 07?

Comment

I think he did. Jackson in the Wild Cat would be interesting, but he is running well in this offense right now, so I wouldn't really change anything unless we had to.
      Let's just not pass at all

Comment

I'm pretty sure we ran a wildcat version last year against the ***** at home, Dane Looker to Marc Bulger if I remember right. SJax receiving the direct snap would be nice though, shoot ronnie brown pops off eight yards each run even when the other team knows whats coming, might as well save some time and give it to steven from the start.

Comment

Working...
        X