Bulger did what?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulger did what?????????

I'll tell you what he did, he was calling audibles at the line on more than one occasion. Rarely, if ever, have you seen this before. Makes me wonder if they didn't get deeper and deeper into the offensive system this bye week.

Things are certainly looking up. Hoping in another week or two that we become one of those upstarts that nobody wants to play going into the stretch of the playoff races ...

Re: Bulger did what?????????

Originally posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I'll tell you what he did, he was calling audibles at the line on more than one occasion. Rarely, if ever, have you seen this before. Makes me wonder if they didn't get deeper and deeper into the offensive system this bye week.

Things are certainly looking up. Hoping in another week or two that we become one of those upstarts that nobody wants to play going into the stretch of the playoff races ...
    I thought the same, he scrambled a few times and played his ass off. A few of his mistakes have me frustrated with him, but I can't let that stop me from giving him some mad props!

Good Job, Bulger!

Comment

Really??? That's interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

Overall he played pretty well. I feel that the couple of bad reads he made basically cost us the game though. Be that as it may, I'm still impressed with my team today.

Comment

I was more impressed with the fact that he was throwing on the run. And more surprising when he ran for the first down.

Comment

That's pretty awesome. You're right I have never seen that before that I can remember. I would love nothing more than for him to improve to the point that we didn't have to take a QB with our 1st round pick next year. I think what has just frustrated me the most is knowing what Bulger can do, what he HAS done, and how much he's getting paid to not do it anymore. I REALLY hope today was the start of the resurgence of Bulger.

Comment

I was watching that Bulger scramble and though "oh damn the defenders are getting close, he is going to have to go down soon" but somehow he put the jets on, turned the corner and managed to not only get the first down but also get out of bounds!
              @EssexRam_

Comment

Originally posted by tomahawk247 View Post
                I was watching that Bulger scramble and though "oh damn the defenders are getting close, he is going to have to go down soon" but somehow he put the jets on, turned the corner and managed to not only get the first down but also get out of bounds!
                The general consensus seems to be that Bulger is slow, but it's deceiving. I was thinking the same thing you were, but no defender was really gaining on him quickly. Watch him run, he's a very long strider, like a distance runner. Not that he is a burner, but he can move a little ...

Comment

I was impressed with the way Bulger played yesterday. I just felt like he had a better handle on the game yesterday than in previous games. He looked more comfortable and confident making plays. I'm not sure what changed, but it was a change for the better.

Comment

I think what changed was our receivers and our o-line. The o-line looked great and brandon gibson looked like a stud. Avery also had two great td catches. Im hoping gibson can step up and be that fast physical receiver we need. Bulger also completed about 70 percent of his passes and i remember drops from Amendola,Mcmichael,and Fells of the top of my head. Amendolas drop, imo, cost us the game. I couldnt see the open field, but the reporters said he would of atleast got into field goal range...

Comment

Wow he shows some ambition, awesome! Good to see Bulger is showing some heart!

Comment

This Rams team is going to make a bit of noise late in the season. I was surprised by the effort this team put out yesterday this team came really close to upsetting my Saints team and I think all you players deserve a big round of applause. I know losing is hard to accept but the positives they can take from this game should serve notice to the rest of the league and for their future. Thanks for your kindness for allowing us Saints fans into your forum and for your straight forward approach. You guys are the best and make make a great example for the way fans of the NFL should treat each other. Vince Lombardy once said "I never lost a game the clock just ran out." This was the case yesterday.

Comment

The only disappointing thing about Bulger's game today was the missed deep pass to Gibson. But wasn't entirely his fault.

It was great to see Bulger throw 40 passes. IMO, this is more of what we need. Give Jackson a break, because he's the only running back we trust in.

Comment