I'm not saying we will...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not saying we will...

but today's game proved there isn't a team left on our schedule we aren't capable of beating.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
    Opinions on the Schedule
    by AvengerRam_old
    What do you think?
    I like it. Start with a trial by fire, then get a nice homestand after the bye.
    30.67%
    I don't like it. A team like this would be better off with an easy start to build momentum.
    8.00%
    If the Rams are going to be a substantially improved team, the schedule should not matter much.
    61.33%
    -04-15-2009, 08:12 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    What type of schedule are you hoping for?
    by AvengerRam_old
    The NFL schedule is set to be released on April 16, 2013.

What type of schedule do you hope for?

Trial By Fire: Tough games/road games stacked up in early part of the season. If the team can run the guantlet with moderate success, they will be rewarded with a late schedule that allows a sprint to the finish line.

Easing Into Autumn: Easier games/home games in early stage of season. Allow the team to get some wins under its belt and build confidence, with the tough games towards the end of the year.

Getting Over The Hump: A couple of easier games at the start to get off running, and a favorable late schedule for the playoff push. Getting from Halloween to Thanksgiving a bear of a task.

Mixed Bag: Tougher and easier games scattered throughout schedule. No real speed ramps, but no major roadblocks either.
    Trial By Fire
    20.83%
    Easing Into Autumn
    16.67%
    Getting Over The Hump
    16.67%
    Mixed Bag
    45.83%
    -03-29-2013, 04:51 PM
  • 01d 0rd3r
    The winnable games left on the schedule
    by 01d 0rd3r
    OK the loss to the jags hurt so much I have actually felt sick sense it ended, not kidding.

But lets look ahead. The game i think we have a decent chance of winning for the rest of the season.

Detriot- Stafford might still be sidelined clavin johnson should still be questionable we should win here

seahawks-We can win this game have no doubt, yes they shut us out be we have grown better every week and by the time we play them we should be able to take the win.

titans- No excuse, we win this game. We dont im calling for someone's head.

Games that we could pull a huge upset

saints- coming off the bye week we should have every one healthy and have 2 weeks to study them we have done it before.

both cardinals games- Its divisional play anything can happen

texans- lets be plain texans defense is absolutly horrible we can grab a win here on a good day.

So 7-9? I doubt it but strange things happen in this league
    -10-18-2009, 04:37 PM
  • LA Rammer
    Easier Schedule
    by LA Rammer
    We were presented as having the easiest schedule in the NFL, but as I LOOK AT THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING the cheese hawks seem to have an even easier schedule.

We are going to have to play hard to win this division. What is everyone elses take?:clanram:
    -09-29-2005, 12:20 AM
  • renrawtruk
    Rams schedule front 9/back 9.
    by renrawtruk
    Mr. gloom and doom here...

(speaking of which, can someone please post a poll to see who's on the gloom and doom wagon, vs. the optomistic train...but better wait until after the Chargers game, because the Rams are better at home on the turf, might alter the perspective a bit).

Anyway, I was looking at the schedule and we only play 1 division game in the first 8 games....Seattle. And all of the tough teams are in the first 8. After Dallas and New England, it's all downhill from there, mostly with the teams in our own division.

So I'm thinking 2 things.

#1. We would be in relatively good shape with 4 wins (4-4) at the break. (kind of a no-brainer, I know).

#2. But also, we could even be 3-5, IF we beat the Seahawks. We would then need to go 6-2 on the back side and knock out our division opponents.....just trying to figure a way into the playoffs, even with the tough schedule.

We're going to have to have Steven Jackson in house SOON or there is no way we can get through the first 4 games. He's a cancer at this point unless he agrees to something that get's him on the field asap.
    -08-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Working...
X