saints fan here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints fan here!!

just wanted to say that yall outplayed the saints all over the field. yall have a great young team good coaches and i see yall going far in the coming yrs, as a saints fan i deff know that feeling of having a cpl of positions short from being a great team

Re: saints fan here!!

Originally posted by jamiew View Post
    just wanted to say that yall outplayed the saints all over the field. yall have a great young team good coaches and i see yall going far in the coming yrs, as a saints fan i deff know that feeling of having a cpl of positions short from being a great team

Thanks for the compliments to our team. Yeah, you can never be happy when your team loses, but the Rams gave it their all yesterday and just fell short. The 97 KO return and a couple of big runs were the difference, really. I left disappointed from watching the game, but not demoralized like I have been a few times this year. I saw some good things, but there were some bad things that the Rams need to fix. That 2-minute drill to end the game was pathetic. Dump-off passes to Jackson in the middle of the field? Really? Nothing to the sidelines? Poor, poor 2-minute drill if you ask me. Again, too many dropped passes (McMichael and Amendola) that were costly, and as mentioned above, the Rams still give up the big plays.

Anyway, good game and good luck to your team for the rest of the season.

Comment

agreed 100%...but again i think alot has to do with yng players talent is there no doubt!

Comment

just a side note......saints in my opinion after yesterday should drop in the BS polls lol

Comment