SJax Pro Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SJax Pro Bowl

I don't know if anyone had read but SJax is currently 5th in probowl voting for the nfc RB's behind AP, Michael Turner, Deangelo Williams, and Frank Gore. We can't stand for this. He deserves it this year the way he has played so everyone please vote for him atleast once, preferablly as much as you can. And he is a Facebook Group I have started for the same cause.

Vote Steven Jackson for the 2010 Probowl! | Facebook

Re: SJax Pro Bowl

I think the main reson he isint way up there is beacuse of his lack of touchdowns. What non-Rams fans dont realize is how he has been running. All the Rams opponents know that the Rams passing game is un-existent. Therefore all they have to do is stack the box. However what Sjax does that many other backs cant do is still fight through the defense and still is able to rack up over 100 yds pg. Not only that but the O line (has been improving) does not provide the run blocking as teams with other Elite Backs.

Comment

he probably doesn't have much of a chance to make it by fan voting..if anything the players will help bring him in.

Comment

Whenever you have SEVERE downtime, vote, clear your cookies and vote again. ;)

Comment

Jackson has been our shining star, sorry I've been kinda hard on him.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamsFanSam
            Pro Bowl Voting
            by RamsFanSam
            I just submitted my ballot. But, I had a problem.

I voted an all-Rams ticket, of course (therefore I placed it Rams Talk), except for one vote.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for Fisher. Adenyaju? Klop? No problems voting for them. Right now, they are not pro bowl ready, but they are on the way if they keep it up. Torry? Spoon? Pisa? Atogwe? Bulger? Of course!

But Fisher?

He's not the worst CB in the league. He's useful, but not spectacular.

He's also the only Rams player I couldn't justify voting for.

Is it just me, or do you feel the same about this issue?
            -10-22-2006, 12:38 PM
          • MikeB1603
            Pro Bowl Voting
            by MikeB1603
            CBSSportsline just reminded me that the voting for this year's pro bowlers is coming to an end very soon. So if you haven't already voted than go to http://nfl.com/probowl/ballot and register your vote. It's a very close race for Jackson to get in so make sure vote. We may not be able to make as much noise as we want to at the dome so lets do what we can here to reward our players.
            -12-13-2006, 12:29 PM
          • RamFan_Til_I_Die
            Support Your Rams in the Pro Bowl. Vote Here.
            by RamFan_Til_I_Die
            Support Your Rams in the Pro Bowl. Vote Here:

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

Let's make sure our guys are represented well in the Pro Bowl this year.

Start voting now, you can vote as many times as you want.
            -10-20-2006, 10:23 AM
          • schut39
            Vote for Steven Jackson in the 2010 Pro Bowl!
            by schut39
            Hey guys. Voting has started for the 2010 pro bowl and I'm sure we all know that Steven Jackson should go. Be sure go to nfl.com and vote for him so that it can happen this year. Here is a link to the voting page:

2010 Pro Bowl Ballot
            -10-26-2009, 01:57 PM
          • sjacksonrules
            Rams make Pro Bowl with one lonely person
            by sjacksonrules
            And here she is

Aloha Christa!

Next year Chris Long will make the pro bowl. I don't care if I have to sit here and do nothing but vote for Chris Long I will. He deserved it this year and will get it next year deserving or not.

There were others that had a good enough year also, James Laur and Jackson (he was injured and still got over the 1k) both could have made it on their efforts....
            -01-25-2012, 06:05 PM
          Working...
          X