Attention Attention!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Attention!

On the day we beat the Lions, some member on here said, "I think I found my lucky underwear."

Well, to that member, PLEASE WEAR THAT PAIR OF UNDERWEAR TODAY!

Joking aside, I hope we get to watch a good game today. I believe the Rams are wearing their navy blue top, with the gold pants. Lovin it.

From the state of Texas, Good Luck to the Rams!

Re: Attention Attention!

I love the navy top gold pants, it looks so much better IMO.

Comment

Woo! I get to watch the game in my room today cuz it's on cable! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Mooselini View Post
        Woo! I get to watch the game in my room today cuz it's on cable! haha
        Thats always good haha.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
          Those Gold Pants Sure Looked Good
          by r8rh8rmike
          I wonder if that was just a tease or if they plan on wearing them for a few games during the season? I don't remember the last time I saw them used in an actual game. We sure did win a lot more wearing the gold.
          -08-28-2009, 07:19 PM
        • evil disco man
          Bring Back the Gold Pants!
          by evil disco man
          The Rams have had a history of losing while wearing anything other than the glorious gold pants. If my memory serves me right, we've only won a single game while wearing either those ugly blue or white pants.

I don't mind the overall look of the blue pants with the white top or even when they're worn with the home jersey. The all-white combination we sometimes sport on the road also looks sharp. But that sad excuse for a stripe on the side makes them look horrendous. This hideous distraction is obviously a large reason the Rams are winless.

The gold pants are the key to our success. Wear them, finish 9-7, and we're on our way to the Super Bowl. Continue discarding them, finish 0-16, and the 2007 Rams will forever be known as the worst team in the history of the NFL.

So, this is my official plea to Georgia Frontiere, our team's fashion designer (and nothing more) - bring back the gold pants!

:l

-jake-
          -10-25-2007, 05:15 PM
        • RamsInfiniti
          What are the Rams wearing today ... <drumroll>
          by RamsInfiniti
          Blue jerseys and gold pants!!!! Woohoo!
          -09-20-2009, 09:40 AM
        • rampete
          blue pants this sunday?
          by rampete
          i've been reading (not sure if it's just a false rumor) that the rams will sport an all blue uni this sunday against the birds, in a show of players solidarity...

hmm, never did fancy those gold trunks...

please let me know if i'm mistaken again...my girlfriend does...all the time...
          -11-18-2005, 10:26 PM
        • RAMFANRAIDERHATER
          Small victory on the uniforms today
          by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
          The NFL finally listened to the fans and will allow the Rams to wear the Blue and yellow uniforms for 5 home games this season. They'll wear the yellow "color rush" uniforms in Mexico, and the ugly white/gold/blue uniforms on the road and during the first two home games as well as the preseason. No more navy blue and gold jerseys. It was reported that the Rams sent all the letters and complaints directly to the NFL and said something like; "see what we're dealing with here?", "this is what the paying fans want". Small victory, but a victory nonetheless. The Rams will introduce the new designs in 2020 when the stadium opens. Now is we can just find a way to sign AD.
          -07-27-2018, 09:51 PM
        Working...
        X