Jason Smith rushed to hospital in ambulance after game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Smith rushed to hospital in ambulance after game

No details, posted on twitter, and on the radio ...

More to come.

Re: Jason Smith rushed to hospital in ambulance after game

Good luck on a speedy recovery with whatever ails him.

Comment

He was on the sidelines today, He looked fine! Wonder what happen!
      sigpic

Comment

thats not good, hope he is ok.

Comment

I hope he is alright and can recover. Our line is dreadful without him. I knew he was really good, but the change without him is ridiculous.

Comment

hope he`s ok..

Comment

I hope him and Jason Brown have a speedy recovery. Our O-line today looked like last years without these two, and even Incognito.

Comment

It can't be related to the leg injury, he was rushed to the hospital something else must have been up. I don't want to lose him and I sure hope he is ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
                  It can't be related to the leg injury, he was rushed to the hospital something else must have been up. I don't want to lose him and I sure hope he is ok!
                  Jason Smith has been out for 2 or 3 games now with a concussion and concussion like symptoms. Jason Brown went out with a sprained knee today.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor View Post
                    i believe he was out today because of a concussion...maybe he had a dizzy spell or something else related to that...i dunno..just hope he`s ok..

Comment

Oh crap how did I mess that up lmao.... And I knew about the concussion jason smith suffered I get those guys mixed up all the time...

Comment

I believe he was taken to the hospital because of symptoms related to his concussion. That can't be good.
                        That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Comment

Concussions are nothing to mess with, I hope the coaches and trainers take good care of him and not let him come back until he is 100%. We don't need heroes or tough guys at this point in the season. His health is far more important than trying to prove anything to his teammates, coaches, or fans.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
                            Concussions are nothing to mess with, I hope the coaches and trainers take good care of him and not let him come back until he is 100%. We don't need heroes or tough guys at this point in the season. His health is far more important than trying to prove anything to his teammates, coaches, or fans.
                            Agreed. He's already proved that he's a solid run blocker, an anchor on the right side. I think it's best for him to take some time off.

Comment

so what happened to those new fancy anti-concussion helmets that they were thinking about bringing into use in the NFL a short while back??

Comment