Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're a Rams fan, wear a paper bag on your head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're a Rams fan, wear a paper bag on your head!

Yes, it has gotten to that point where it down right embarrassing to admit you're a Rams fan. Each season is ones lifetime. The Rams are in Pro Football HELL! The laughing stock of the Nation, the pub we get from ESPN or the like is next to nonexsistant for the Saint Louis Rams. The rest of the world see us as one joke of a team. In support of these 'SAD SACK' of a team, it would be best to honor the Rams by wearing a SuperMarket paper shopping bag on your head.

How can one actually take pride in this team?

How do u's go to work with co-workers snickering behind your back or bombardering you with insulting cracks on how bad your team is?

Since when has Saint Louis become ST LOSERS?

Be Sure to wear paper, not plastic!
    sigpic

Re: If you're a Rams fan, wear a paper bag on your head!

You just enjoy stirring the pot don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
      BTW, congratulations on 600 posts! Keep it going!! :king:
      sigpic

Comment

As a Rams fan, the only thing that embarasses me is the notion that I might be associated with "fans" like you.

Comment

Strange because Im not embarrassed to be a rams fan. The only thing that annoys me about being a rams fan is being on a board were you try to make a controversial thread everyday, just so you can get some recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
            ya he does

I refuse to comment on a dgr post ever again. Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam View Post
              As a Rams fan, the only thing that embarasses me is the notion that I might be associated with "fans" like you.
              THX AV, You're too kind! ;)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 39thebeast View Post
                ya he does

I refuse to comment on a dgr post ever again. Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                THats a good point, can you ignore a poster?
                edit: NM i found it

Comment

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
                  THats a good point, can you ignore a poster?
                  edit: NM i found it
                  WHO ARE YOU FOO? :mad:
                  sigpic

Comment

I do wear the bag over my head for comical mischief. Even with everyone telling me to abandon ship....NEVER.

Comment

We will rally around paper bags and we will play good football;)
                      LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Comment

If you are embarrassed to be a Rams fan....

FIND A DIFFERENT BANDWAGON! THE CHIEFS NEED FANS!

:mad:
                        temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                        RAMS!

Comment

I have never been embarrassed to be a fan of the Rams, nor will I ever ...

Paper sacks are for groceries, not heads ...

Comment

How can one actually take pride in this team?
                            It's called being a fan.

Maybe one day you will become one.
                            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Anyone can be a fan of a team when they're winning. I have respect for the fans that wear the colors when the team is losing. That's why I'll never be impressed by Steelers fans or Cowboys fans, but I'll always respect Browns fans, Lions fans, Bills fans, etc.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
                                What was the biggest factor in your becoming a Rams fan?
                                by AvengerRam_old
                                Which prompted you to become a Rams fan?
                                Geography (from L.A., Aneheim or St. Louis)
                                33.33%
                                Family member or friend's influence
                                11.11%
                                Particular player you liked
                                15.87%
                                Particular event (i.e. Super Bowl Rams played in)
                                7.94%
                                The uniform
                                17.46%
                                Other (describe below)
                                14.29%
                                -05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
                              • AvengerRam_old
                                You might be a boring Rams fan.
                                by AvengerRam_old
                                I know times are hard, but lately, things are getting a tad bit tedious around here. The problem is, there are too many posters who can't distinguish between cliche and actual insight. Seriously, if I want to read hackneyed, knee-jerk reactions masquerading as analysis, I'll read a Bernie column.

So... to borrow from Jeff Foxworthy, here's my list titled...

You might be a boring Rams fan.

If you think posts that communicate nothing more than "Bulger sucks" are insightful... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you think that you can diagnose Steven Jackson and label him "soft"... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you are more interested in Kurt Warner's stats than the Rams' results... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you are still talking about the Rams moving back to Los Angeles... you might be a boring Rams fan.

If you can't tell the difference between overall poor drafting and labeling every pick made by the Rams a "bust"... you might be a boring Rams fan.

Oh... and if you think Tim Tebow is the solution to the Rams' problems... you might be a boring Rams fan, an insufferable Gator fan, and a redneck.
                                -11-15-2008, 11:43 PM
                              • supachump
                                100% Support from this FAN
                                by supachump
                                I debated with myself if I should post this. Surely some of the so called "fans" that have given up on the Rams will have some sort of witty reply. However, I've felt an overwhelming urge to post something.

The Rams are in a sorry state right now. The front office is making bad decisions, the coach doesn't seem up to the job, our defense is unable to hold it together for an entire game, and our front line isn't protecting the Q-Back making him nervous and unable to find a rhythm.

A lot is wrong. But what is right is that the Rams are my team, and for a lot of you on this board, your team as well. Fans have the right to complain and want something better, but a fan should also stick with them and look at the positives no matter how few there seem to be at this particular moment. Contrary to a lot of you, based on the posts I've been reading, I could reluctantly accept another terrible season and another after that and another after that. No, I don't like the abuse and I do want something more, but I stick by my team no matter the outcome.

I don't expect everyone to feel the same way and I know that everyone reacts differently. But what I see, as bad as things seem, is a slight improvement from week 1 to week 2. This is what keeps me going. And I do think the team looked slightly better this week. Even if they play even worse next week, I'll still be here and still be a fan, because there is always hope. And when a team is down, this is what makes a fan. And the true test of a fan at that.

People with different opinions are welcome on this board is far as I'm concerned. That is what sparks good debate and what could help me something that I wouldn't see otherwise. But when someone becomes so negative that the only thing that comes out of their mouth (fingers?) is down right hatred and they are only sticking around here to spread that hatred. And by their own admission, are no longer a fan and unwilling to follow the team. Well, that's your decision and I support it, but why do you stick around here and continue posting such garbage? Do you feel a need to try and convince more people to join your Anti-Rams social club?

I applaud the fans that are sticking behind their team in these bad times. I even applaud the unhappy ones that are overwhelmed with anger, but still hold out a glimmer of hope and remain a fan.

Even more so, to the Rams themselves (not that they are listening), but I support you 100%, even in this bad time. You are my team and I stand behind you, just as I would a member of my family. Good times and bad.
                                -09-15-2008, 09:58 AM
                              • rammiser
                                What Are You?
                                by rammiser
                                I am a Rams fan. Not an L.A. Rams fan, not a Cleveland Rams fan, not a St. Louis Rams fan. You are either a fan of your city or a fan of the Rams. If you are a fan of your city then please excuse yourself from Rams nation. I followed the Rams from LA to St. Louis and now back to LA. If you are done with the Rams because they moved then be done. Breaking up is hard to do but sometimes you just gotta let go. No reason for parting shots and bitterness just let go. There is a thread for no excessive celebration well let's not be excessively bitter either. So what are you a Rams fan or a city fan?
                                -01-16-2016, 07:49 PM
                              • RamFan_Til_I_Die
                                How far would you go to make sure your child was a Rams fan?
                                by RamFan_Til_I_Die
                                How far would you go to make sure your child was a Rams fan? I hope not this far:

As much it would kill me to see my child rooting for another team, taking it this far is just nuts....
                                -01-17-2008, 02:44 PM
                              Working...
                              X