This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Long, whats the deal?

Wasnt he like a 2-3 pick OA?, And was that a TE owning him last week? Oh yeah, he has a great motor, whatever . . . from what Iv seen they blast him off the line on run plays to his side, and its ONLY in pursuit that he makes a play, man 2 years already. James Hall is more productive it seems and hes like 40. Is he fighting an injury or something?

Re: Chris Long, whats the deal?

(waits for it...)

Comment

Originally posted by shower beers View Post
      (waits for it...)

i was goin` to reply to it but then realised that ive spent the best part of 4 years on here trying to give insight to the blind and they still blind so why bother?

is best just to leave these kind of threads dormant so they will slip back to where they belong..away from the front pages of the Clan.

Comment

Originally posted by dave626 View Post
        Wasnt he like a 2-3 pick OA?, And was that a TE owning him last week? Oh yeah, he has a great motor, whatever . . . from what Iv seen they blast him off the line on run plays to his side, and its ONLY in pursuit that he makes a play, man 2 years already. James Hall is more productive it seems and hes like 40. Is he fighting an injury or something?
        If I thought you were asking a serious question, I'd give you a serious answer. However, I think its clear by your feigned ignorance and over-the-top assessment that you are just looking for people to agree with your opinion (which is obviously that Chris Long is not performing as he should).

Suffice to say, this is well covered territory. Chris Long is a developing player. I continue to have high hopes for him. I believe that if the Rams add a guy on the inside (Suh, for example) who can really disrupt things, Long's production will improve.

This is just like the Bartell thread. Hyper-focus on minor issues rather than the big picture.

Seriously... if you car was on fire, would you worry about a small chip in the paint, or would you figure out how to put out the fire?

Comment

I love the rams, Im just seein what other people think about the guys I like.Usually sayin something crazy will cause a reaction, a truthful one in most cases.

Comment

Sometimes I don't know why I even log in anymore ....

Mods, I would like to ban myself.
            Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -12-17-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I love the rams, Im just seein what other people think about the guys I like.Usually sayin something crazy will cause a reaction, a truthful one in most cases.
              So in other words you make these goofy posts just so you can get attention? That sounds very 4 year oldish. Congrats.

Comment

Hey Dave if you haven't relised this yet but the people who live, breathe, and eat on here are the only people who are entitled to have an opinion or post how or what they want to and give eachother slaps on the back in the form of what they call rep.... So my advice to you if you don't give into the buttkissing... Be careful what you say or it'll get trolled fast and hard

Comment

understood. . . , i very much enjoy the knowledge of the forum tho, even if they flame or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRammer View Post
                    Hey Dave if you haven't relised this yet but the people who live, breathe, and eat on here are the only people who are entitled to have an opinion or post how or what they want to and give eachother slaps on the back in the form of what they call rep.... So my advice to you if you don't give into the buttkissing... Be careful what you say or it'll get trolled fast and hard

So admittedly calling something you've written "crazy" isn't trolling? But instead commenting on his obvious attempt to troll IS actually trolling. I have a difficult time sometimes keeping track of it all.
                    Last edited by RebelYell; -12-17-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

What do you mean? I just rep myself, over and over again ...

Comment

understood. . . , i very much enjoy the knowledge of the forum tho, even if they flame or whatever.
                        yes the knowledge here is really great but their is really a clan within this clan :|

@ Infiniti lol I need some rep hacks like you gotz man ;)

Comment

their is really a clan within this clan :|
                          It's the Illuminati run for your lives, the lizard people are trying to take over.

Comment

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
                            It's the Illuminati run for your lives, the lizard people are trying to take over.
                            LOL hey have you seen Demons and Angels? I just watched that today... you should of posted that cool looking symbol that looks the same no matter how you turn it

Comment

yes the knowledge here is really great but their is really a clan within this clan :|

@ Infiniti lol I need some rep hacks like you gotz man ;)
                              My rep power would be 109 if I didn't constantly send myself negative rep for the stupid nonsense I write ....

Comment

Working...
                              X