Jackson makes the Pro Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson makes the Pro Bowl

According to NFL.com SJ made the Pro Bowl, though not as the starter. And no big surprise he is the only Ram on the roster.

Re: Jackson makes the Pro Bowl

Jason Brown got snubbed just like OJ did last year, but more importantly congrats to S-Jax well deserved honor.

It annoys me when people don't mention him when they talk about Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson. He is on there level IMO he has played better than Adrian Peterson this year. IMO if S-Jax played in an offense that was as explosive as the Vikings his TD total would quadruple. He is a better receiver, both will run over you, and both will break your ankles. I like S-Jax more as a leader and he hold on to the ball more. Also take in acount S-Jax line isn't as good as Petersons. He should be starting not Peterson.

Comment

Congrats Jaxx! Well deserved!

Comment

Vick Carrucci on NFL.com said that Jason Brown should've made the pro bowl if that counts for something. Also, London Fletcher got snubbed again. Both Vilma and Willis had good seasons but Fletcher really deserves to make at least 1 pro bowl by the time his career ends.

Comment

Congratulation Steven, you deserve it.

Comment

Glad to see people are realizing just how good of a year Jackson has had with minimal help. Congrats Jax!

Comment

Nice!!

Should've been the starter...

Comment

Will he play?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jmk321 View Post
                  Also, London Fletcher got snubbed again. Both Vilma and Willis had good seasons but Fletcher really deserves to make at least 1 pro bowl by the time his career ends.
                  He really deserves atleast 1 probowl.

Comment

Originally posted by dgr828 View Post
                    Will he play?
                    He is a reserve, so he will most likely get plenty of work in the second half.

EDIT: It just occured to me that you ment with his back injury, I would think he will play.
                    Last edited by 01d 0rd3r; -12-29-2009, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I for one hope he doesn't play too much, let AP be the starter and take the additional hits. Even though its an exhibition, it is still football, and you can still get hurt.

Anyways, congrats SJax. He definitely deserves it for the season he had.

And it is a joke that London Fletcher has still not made the Pro Bowl. I realize P Willy is a beast, and Vilma is lading a good defense, but come on, give the man his due. If you can't fit him in at middle, lets make it just all linebackers, to give it to Orakpo over Fletcher is a serious slap in his face.

Comment

He deserves to be the starter, being the backup you always get the guys who take it to serious and actually go all out. Adrian Peterson is good just not as good

Comment

Thank you Mr. Jackson for a a great performance this year as well as a "never quit" mentality. Oh yeah, and congrats on making the Pro Bowl! You are a consummate professional sir!

"The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Congrats to Steven. Wish he would have made it in as a starter.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good for Jax. I think this video is appropriate.
                              YouTube - Steven Jackson Nike "Leave Nothing" Commercial

Comment

Working...
                              X