Travelling To Away Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling To Away Games?

Hi, i'm looking ahead to next season (early i know). I'm planning on making my first trip to see the rams ( i live in the UK and my brother is a raiders fan) and was wondering weather there are many travelling fans as the matchup between these two would be played at oakland ?
    Anyway i was wondering how to go about buying tickets, through the rams or raiders?
    Also are fans kept apart from each other or is it just seated anywhere?

Any other tips for going?

Related Topics

Collapse

• bigredman
    Rams at Oakland Raiders Dec. 17 2006
    by bigredman
    Ok all you sissy Mary's. Do you have what it takes to see a Ram's game in the Coliseum? Bigredman and RamsFanTilIDie do, and we'll be wearing our colors. That's right. We the man, we the man! RamsFanTilIDie and I will be staying at the Hilton Pleasanton at the Club in Pleasanton, CA Saturday night, December 16th, (7050 Johnson Dr., Pleasanton, CA). We will be going to the game via Bay Area Rapid Transit train on Sunday, December 17th. We have tickets in Section 318, Row 13, seats 5 and 6 (around the 45 yard line, upper deck). Please PM me if you would like to party with us the night before the game in Pleasanton. We can also try and hook up with you on the morning of the game (exchange cell phone numbers). Come on...do you have the gonads?
    -11-11-2006, 05:27 PM
  • blueeyedmonkey
    SF/Oakland Area fans?
    by blueeyedmonkey
    Hi all,

I am a relatively new fan. I have a few close friends here in LA and spread wide across the landscape. A few of us are headed up to Oakland to go to this Sunday's game. Anyone else heading up there? We are hoping to find out which hotel they are staying at so we can meet their bus to show some support. Anyone have an idea of where they usually stay in the area?

~T :ram:
    -09-18-2010, 11:56 AM
  • rams rule
    rams vs raiders
    by rams rule
    hello all you ram fans.im new this site and glad to be part of it.i grew up a bigtime ram fan when they were in la and my dad had season tickets from 1969 til there last year 1994.and i stayed a fan of the team despite them moving.i still try to go see them play once or twice a year at least in arizona where i live now and possably another site.but i watch them all the time.anyway i thought they played pretty good last week and should of won that game.the cards escaped.but anyway now there off to play there old crosstown rivals the raiders in oakland.i think it will be a good game and the rams will win.bradford will get better each week.with the rams playin the raiders too bad this game cant be played in los angeles.it would be awesome.and it should be played there for one week.go rams!
    Casey
    -09-17-2010, 05:55 AM
  • r8rh8rmike
    Raiders Home Opener To Be Blacked Out
    by r8rh8rmike
    Raiders Home Opener to be Blacked Out
    Posted 6 hours ago

Rams-Raiders Blackout

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) - The Oakland Raiders' home opener against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday will be blacked out locally because the team didn't sell out the game in time.

Games need to be sold out 72 hours before kickoff to avoid a blackout in a 75-mile radius. This will be Oakland's first home opener since 2004 against Buffalo that will be blacked out locally.

The Raiders haven't sold out a game since last year's season opener against San Diego. They have had eight straight blackouts since that game.
    -09-16-2010, 10:07 PM
  • theesuspect
    Rams / Raiders ???
    by theesuspect
    JUST A CURIOUSITY QUESTION HERE. WHO DO RAMS FANS DESPISE MORE: OAKLAND RAIDERS OR SAN FRANCISCO *****? I KNOW SOCAL FANS SAY ITS THE RAIDERS? SO WHO IS IT? RAIDERS OR *****?:helmet:
    -12-10-2005, 10:09 AM
Working...
X