New NFL (Rams) Hulu Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NFL (Rams) Hulu Channel

There is a new NFL dedicated Hulu channel. They have sections for every NFL team including the rams. Full games with NFL commentary. I know theres no links so ill just say Hulu dot com /NFL/st-louis-rams

Re: New NFL (Rams) Hulu Channel

Very cool, rep to you sir.

Comment

Great find. Looks like they've got some really good stuff on there too!

Comment

Unfortunately the videos are not available to the UK

Comment

Nice! but here my connection is like 10kbs per second very slow, it took me about 2 minutes to load this page....

Comment

Full games? Where do you see full games? I only see recaps. Good ones at that, but not actual games.. ?
            The Rams... Where dreams go to die.

Comment

Yeah its recaps, i meant full games as in it covers the entire game and doesn't take a few plays out of it at random spots. But you don't get to see every play in the game however,

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
                Current TV Channel
                by txramsfan
                Has anyone else checked this channel out? It's an Al Gore project, which really surprised me, but it's a great new and provocative tv channel that may be a view to how television is produced in the future. It's fresh, entertaining, and overall a great new way to watch television.
                -12-06-2005, 09:34 AM
              • RammieGirl
                Tonite on NFL Channel
                by RammieGirl
                If you have access to the NFL channel, Direct TV channel 212, tune in at 10 p.m. pacific standard time. They are showing on America's Game the Ram's Road to the 1999-2000 Superbowl. It says that the show is about the 1987 Washington Redskins but they have a long segment about the Rams on it. I caught the last 20 minutes of it when it aired earlier today so I don't know how much is about the Rams but it was fun to relieve it and hear Vermiel, D'Marco Farr and Kurt talking about the season.

Check it out if you get the chance!
                -01-19-2009, 08:10 PM
                Rams Game Is On Directv AT 6:00
                by Guest
                Mid Atlantic Sports (MASN) Network (Alternate) channel 671. shows it from 6:30 -12:30 so the timing is kinda odd. Pregame starts at 6:00

But that's supposed to be it, otherwise It will only be on NFL Net. I dont know many cable company's that will carry that channel, let alone the alternate channel.
                -08-23-2008, 12:38 PM
              • ramsanddodgers
                NFL CHANNEl
                by ramsanddodgers
                Anyone watching the NFL channel righ tnow?

I go thome in time to see the last play og SB XXXIV and now it is 2001 re-lived!

RnD

GO RAMS!!
                -03-26-2007, 07:17 PM
              • ramstiles
                rams on nfl gamepass
                by ramstiles
                who can watch the rams on nfl gamepass
                -09-17-2006, 03:32 PM
              Working...
              X