Any news on a new QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on a new QB?

Hello everyone, I am new to these forums and so glad I found it. I've been a Rams fan since the super bowl in 79-80 and I always will be. I live in Alabama, and needless to say, there's not a lot of info on the Rams down here.

I was hoping someone could fill me in on any news of Michael Vick possibly coming to the Rams. Actually, any news about any QB to the rams out there?

I'm feeling that the possibility of new ownership has stalled player personell decisions and I don't want that to happen.

Re: Any news on a new QB?

welcome!

there's a thread about the "latest" in the draft & fa forums:

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f85/ge...-haters-39942/

Nothing more than speculation at this point though.

Comment

Re: Any news on a new QB?

Welcome to the best damn website for rams fans

At this point anything about Vick is pure speculation, made up to cause intrest as an offseason story line.

As for ownership causing a stall in personal decisions, as far as i have heared you can't really make a move trading wise till around March 5th. So there is really nothing anbody can do right now except sign Free Agents. I also dont think Khan will slow these descions, he has said he is a fan of the franchise and I think he will do everything in his power to make the team he loves win. At this point that mean listening to Devany and doing what he says.

Comment

Working...
      X