Rams Announce Reduced 2010 Season Ticket Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Announce Reduced 2010 Season Ticket Pricing

The St. Louis Rams announced today that the organization is reducing season ticket prices for the 2010 season for the majority of seats at the Edward Jones Dome.
    “We are pleased to announce that we are reducing season ticket prices for the majority of our fans as part of our ongoing pledge to deliver more value to our loyal season ticket holders,” Rams Executive Vice President Football Operations/Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff said. “This marks the third consecutive year that we are not raising prices as we strive to reinforce our commitment to St. Louis, improve our fan experience, and reward our best customers ─ our season ticket holders ─ for their continued support.”
    In an effort to make tickets more affordable for all fans, the Rams are offering a $250 season ticket for over 6,300 seats in the upper bowl for the first time in over a decade.
    Overall, approximately two-thirds of the seats at the Edward Jones Dome will decrease in price, with savings ranging from $30 to $190 per season ticket over last year’s cost. This year’s season ticket holders will also receive a $150-$250 season’s savings off of single game prices.
    Off-season updates from head coach Steve Spagnuolo, general manager Billy Devaney and chief operating officer Kevin Demoff will be mailed shortly to the team’s PSL owners shortly in lieu of the typical season-ticket pricing letter.
    Along with home games against NFC West rivals Arizona, Seattle and San Francisco, the Rams 2010 regular season home schedule includes games against Atlanta, Carolina, San Diego and Washington. Additionally, the Rams will host their intrastate rival, the Kansas City Chiefs, during the regular season for the only time in the next eight seasons.
    PSL’s and 2010 regular season tickets may be purchased today at The official site of the St. Louis Rams - SeasonTickets/PSLs - 2009 or by calling the Rams ticket office at 314-RAMS-TIX.
    Flex ticket plans will go on sale in June, with single game tickets going on sale in July. For more information, please visit the ticket section of The official site of the St. Louis Rams - Tickets - 2009.

WoW i'm for sure going to go watch em this year in St. Louis!

Re: Rams Announce Reduced 2010 Season Ticket Pricing

Originally posted by TheRammer View Post
    “We are pleased to announce that we are reducing season ticket prices for the majority of our fans as part of our ongoing pledge to deliver more value to our loyal season ticket holders,” Rams Executive Vice President Football Operations/Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff said. “This marks the third consecutive year that we are not raising prices as we strive to reinforce our commitment to St. Louis, improve our fan experience, and reward our best customers ─ our season ticket holders ─ for their continued support.”
    So where does that leave the single game ticket buyers? What are we chopped liver?
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Wow...I don't have any experience in season ticket buying, save my student ticket that I bought at Ohio State for five years, but that seems like a really good price. I paid about $125 for 5 home games a year as a student. I would jump all over those tickets if I lived in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by shower beers View Post
        Wow...I don't have any experience in season ticket buying, save my student ticket that I bought at Ohio State for five years, but that seems like a really good price. I paid about $125 for 5 home games a year as a student. I would jump all over those tickets if I lived in the area.
        Just to let you know "THE" University of Michigan is going to put a whoopin on u guys this fall ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TheRammer View Post
          Just to let you know "THE" University of Michigan is going to put a whoopin on u guys this fall ;)
          Im not a big fan of either programs, but if i were a michigan fan i wouldn't have the nads to go saying im gonna beat ANYBODY..let alone ohio state..

I have enough experience as a Rams fan to know when to keep my trap closed lol

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
            Rams raise prices for 6th year in row
            by Nick
            Rams raise prices for 6th year in row
            By Jim Thomas
            Of the Post-Dispatch
            Tuesday, Feb. 15 2005

Like Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day and Presidents Day, it is becoming a regular part of the February calendar for Rams football fans in St. Louis. For the sixth straight year, the Rams have raised ticket prices, albeit by a moderate amount once again.

Personal seat license (PSL) holders at the Edward Jones Dome will pay between $2 and $5 more per ticket to watch the Rams play next season. The club sent out invoices earlier this month.

The average ticket price for 2005 is $62.44 a game, according to Michael Naughton, the Rams' vice president of ticket operations, an increase of more than $3 a ticket over the 2004 average of $59.25. Those figures are for nonpremium seating only, which excludes club seats and luxury suites.

Bob Wallace, the Rams' executive vice president, explained the latest increase in terms similar to how he addressed previous ticket hikes.

"Once again, it's an attempt to remain competitive," Wallace said. "It's the cost of doing business. The salary cap has gone up. Everything's more expensive."

The Rams did not raise ticket prices during their first five seasons in St. Louis. By the end of those five seasons, they had the lowest ticket price in the league, at $34. Then again, it was hard to justify a ticket increase during the team's first four seasons here based on the product on the field. From 1995 through '98, the Rams went 22-42 and never won more than seven games in any season.

But since the beginning of the '99 campaign, the Rams are 70-36, including five playoff berths, two Super Bowls and three division titles. After the '99 Super Bowl championship season, the club hiked ticket prices an average of nearly 24 percent.

Since then, the ticket increases have been more modest. The overall ticket increase for both 2004 and '05 has been 5.4 percent. The cheapest seats in the Dome - the upper-deck end-zone seats - now cost $44, up $2 over last season. The most expensive seats- the lower deck and terrace level seats between the 20-yard lines - now cost $85, up $5 a game from 2004.

In 1995, the first year for the Rams in St. Louis, the price range for tickets was $25 to $45. So the cheapest seat in the Dome in 2005 ($44) costs only $1 less than the most expensive seat did in 1995 ($45).

In a letter sent out to season-ticket holders, team president John Shaw wrote that the Rams' season-ticket package "remains an excellent value and maintains Rams ticket costs in the middle tier of the NFL."

The Rams feel they can remain competitive by being somewhere in the middle one-third of the league in ticket prices. Last season, the Rams' average ticket price ($59.25) ranked 14th among the 32 NFL teams, according to Wallace....
            -02-16-2005, 12:25 AM
          • RamWraith
            Rams hoping to lift sales of season tickets
            by RamWraith
            By Bill Coats
            ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
            Tuesday, Feb. 05 2008

The desire to increase season-ticket sales, and not the Rams' worst season
            since moving to St. Louis in 1995, was the major factor in the decision not to
            increase ticket prices for PSL holders, a team executive said Monday.

"If you look around the league, that happens, that teams still raise prices"
            after poor seasons, said Bob Wallace, the Rams' executive vice president and
            general counsel. "Costs go up for everyone; the salary cap is going up $7
            million next year (to $116 million). So, you can't base it on that. Otherwise,
            you'd always be subject to the win-loss record, and we can't be in that
            situation. …

"We want to encourage people to buy season tickets. That's how you survive in
            this league, with a strong season-ticket base."

For the first time in nine years, prices for fans who own personal seat
            licenses are being kept at the previous season's level. The prices for the
            small number of single-game tickets that are available will be "moderately
            increased," according to a statement from the team.

The average ticket prices for Rams games are expected to fall below the NFL
            average.

In a letter sent Monday to PSL holders, team president John Shaw wrote that the
            Rams kept prices at 2007 levels "in appreciation and recognition of the PSL
            owners' continued support of the Rams."

He also promised that the Rams would strive to strengthen personnel through
            free agency and the draft, and would spend to the salary cap. He also wrote
            that the team was looking at ways to improve the game-day experience and
            atmosphere at the Edward Jones Dome.

The Rams haven't qualified for the playoffs since 2004. Their 3-13 season in
            '07 led to an unprecedented number of local television blackouts. As the Rams
            struggled, turnouts at the Dome suffered. Three of the eight home games failed
            to sell out and, because of NFL rules, could not be televised locally. Two
            other games, vs. Green Bay and Pittsburgh, sold out only because contingents of
            visiting fans bought up large numbers of tickets.
            -02-05-2008, 06:37 AM
          • MauiRam
            Rams to raise ticket prices ..
            by MauiRam
            From The Redzone

2/19/2011 12:28:49 PM

With a possible lockout and a team that hasn't had a winning season since 2003, it would seem odd that an NFL team would raise ticket prices. Yet that is what the St. Louis Rams are doing according to Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Kevin Demoff, the team's executive vice president for football operations said most ticket prices will increase from $4 to $7 a game for PSL holders (which doesn't include club seats or luxury suites). Demoff said the price of the cheapest tickets, in the upper-reaches of the dome, are not going up.

"This is the first time in four years that we've raised prices," Demoff said. "So we're trying to claw our way back slowly but surely to make sure that we can have the revenue base to remain competitive."

With attendance sagging and the team struggling to win games, the Rams froze season ticket prices in 2008 and '09. (The only exception during those two seasons was about 2,000 refurbished seats.)

Raising prices for the first time since 2007 was a tough decision, Demoff said.
            -02-19-2011, 12:53 PM
          • Ram-Robot
            [PD-Rams]- Rams raise ticket prices
            by Ram-Robot
            Following a 6-10 season, the average price of a ticket to a Rams game will jump to $65.50.

Link To Original Article
            -02-09-2006, 10:00 PM
          • MFranke
            Season ticket holders....
            by MFranke
            should be getting your tickets soon. Mine came in this morning's mail.
            Football is here!
            --Mike
            -07-30-2011, 11:10 AM
          Working...
          X