• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Beat the Seahawks in Seattle

What more can you want?

Re: We Beat the Seahawks in Seattle

A SB win?
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Today... I am satisfied... I am content... I am proud.

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
        Today... I am satisfied... I am content... I am proud.
        AR, I am really looking forward to this week's BOSH chapter. This ought to be a sweet one.
        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I'm still doing the happy dance!!!!!!!!!!! ARROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That's what sweetness is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is the defying moment for Marc Bulger as a leader. Even with the first half obstacles, he still kept focus. The last quarter seemed so Warner like. The Offense just played awesome football. And the fact that we utilized every weapon available was even more impressive. The rookies just looked very normal and pro. Hats off to Mike Martz. He once again has proven that he will play whatever style to accomplish his goal. He is 4-0 in Overtime. Minus the Carolina game. His regular season record is perfect. So i guess he likes the last minute challenges. Hats off to the front four of the defense, they did there job when it counted. And they truely played an awesome quarter of football. It gave me goose bumps just watching the execution. It was like the Greatest Show on Turf. The Seahawks seemed like they burned out after three quarters. The bottomline is the road to the Super Bowl in the NFC West is still contested in the Gateway City. And this was the NFC WEST CHAMPS confirming it today.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
              Another Monkey For The Seahawks
              by r8rh8rmike
              Just when the Seahawks think they shook the monkey, along comes the Ram dominance in Seattle issue. One of these teams will take a big hit to their mental health on Sunday. I'm looking forward to Isaac Bruce pointing to his helmet on a conquered Qwest Field. I know how you Seahawk fans feel about the good Reverend and I'm sure we all hope he plays, albeit for different reasons.

A Ram win would turn the tables in so many ways, as would a win for the Seahawks. This game is SO huge for both teams in so many ways. It should be a good one.
              -11-07-2005, 09:36 PM
            • 1980RAMS
              Can We Beat the Seahawks??
              by 1980RAMS
              Yes we can!!!! We will beat the freakin Hawks..... They are going to underestimate the Rams like everyone does.

This will be another victory for us.... Darby is going to have a HUGE game and make up for Jacksons hole. Bradford is going to give us more of the same.

I AM SO PUMPED UP AFTER LAST WEEK!!!!!! I was at the game!!!! Life long LA ram fan Flew to St louis for the 1st time and experienced an AMAZING GAME!!!!

Lets go get another win boys!!!!!

What you guys think about this weekend?????
              -09-29-2010, 08:19 PM
            • RamDez
              St. Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks -
              by RamDez
              this is the comeback game

not good quality but man it SOUNDED like they had FUN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvPx3UD_m4
              -06-27-2007, 09:37 AM
            • Nick
              The Rams take down the Seahawks, baby!!!
              by Nick
              What a game!!! The Rams topple the Seahawks!!!
              -10-10-2004, 04:42 PM
            • Curly Horns
              Rams @ seahawks
              by Curly Horns
              I usually make the trek over to Seattle to see our Rams in action and I will be doing just that this weekend.

This year will be special and unique since it is the debut of the SS era. So far, I have yet to witness a Rams victory in Seattle, but it does not stop me from attending.

Maybe, just maybe, SS and company can help to bring home the victory!

I'd love for this to be the year!

LETS GO RAMS!!!

:helmet:
              -09-11-2009, 10:02 AM
            Working...
            X