• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Rules The West!!!!!!!!!!

WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Who Rules The West!!!!!!!!!!

:king: :O ;) :angryram: :ramlogo:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS
    :ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram::ram:

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Comment

Who rules the West? It appears that the Rams still rule the West and the Seahawks have never had the grasp of it, as much as their fans tried to believe they did.

Comment

To be the best, YOU'VE GOT TO BEAT THE BEST!!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• lostsoul
          The Best Division In Football
          by lostsoul
          Good Article on the front page of NFL.com

"In 2010, the NFC West was a punch line. The Seattle Seahawks won the division with a 7-9 record. Thus, the division set records for futility, as the NFL never had a division winner under .500, never had a team under .500 host a playoff game.That season feels like a lifetime ago. Get out of your bubble. Look West my friends.
          The NFC West is the most dominant, competitive and fascinating division in the league -- and it's not even close. I'm captivated. Three years after being the worst division in NFL history, it conceivably could be one of the best.
          Hyperbole? Sure. But I also truly believe it. At worst, Seattle and San Francisco are two of the three best teams in the NFL. At best, they are the top two.
          Pete Carroll has done a superb job in Seattle. Jim Harbaugh is, quite simply, one of the top coaches in the NFL. I think the Seahawks and ***** have the two finest defenses in the league -- they both punch you in the mouth. Seattle's "Legion of Boom" defensive backfield is the best in the business. San Francisco's linebackers are elite. And both clubs maul opponents with the defensive line. They punch you in the mouth running the football, too -- Seattle gets Marshawn Lynch in beast mode, while San Francisco rides Frank Gore and friends. Oh, and did I mention that each team boasts one of the best young quarterbacks in the game? Thirteen months ago, Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick were ticketed to be backups. Now, they've proven to be clutch quarterbacks and are only getting better. These teams are deep, too -- both can sustain injuries during the course of the season. For example, key receivers Percy Harvin and Michael Crabtree are out for the bulk of the season (at least), but these teams are so good that you don't downgrade them.
          And that's just the top of the division. Don't sleep on the St. Louis Rams or Arizona Cardinals.

Jeff Fisher is a fabulous coach, always getting his teams to overachieve. After inheriting a mess last year, Fisher somehow helped the Rams achieve a 4-1-1 record in the division. And all signs point to the Rams being better in 2013.Sam Bradford finally has continuity with his offensive coordinator, and he's a great fit with Brian Schottenheimer.Tavon Austin will be my pick for Offensive Rookie of the Year. I expect big things out of receiver Chris Givens, as well. Daryl Richardson has earned the top spot at running back. Jake Long helps solidify the offensive line. I love Chris Long and the defensive front. James Laurinaitis is a big-time linebacker. General manager Les Snead stole Alec Ogletree near the end of the first round in April. Janoris Jenkins is a play-making stud in his second year.
          As for the fourth team in the division, it's one I believed in enough to write this column in February. And if Daryl Washington wasn't suspended...
          -08-27-2013, 01:24 PM
        • AvengerRam_old
          Best of the West (Part 1): Which NFC West Team Has The Best "Big Play" Defense?
          by AvengerRam_old
          Man, its quiet around here... (not surprising given the time of year and the lockout). For those still checking in, I thought I'd take a look "inside the numbers" and see where the Rams stand among its NFC West rivals. Today, I'm going to look at "defensive big plays." Before looking up an stats, I came up with a formula which (and no, this is not inspired by the latest South Park episode) I'll call the Big Play Index. The formula is simple: Sacks + Interceptions + Fumble Recoveries - ...
          -05-24-2011, 11:05 AM
        • RamDez
          NFC West Penalties -
          by RamDez
          Week 1

Whiners - 11 - 85 yards
          Seahags - 9 - 99 yards
          Rams - 7 - 59 yards
          Cards - 6 - 68 yards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Week 2

Whiners - 12 for 121 yards
          SeaHags - 10 - 84 yards
          Rams - 7 for 53 yards
          Cards - 7 for 40 yards
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Total penalties to date

Whiners 23 for 206 yards
          Seahags 19 for 183 yards
          Rams 14 for 112 yards
          Cards 13 for 108 yards

Will you all stop going on about how BAD our Rams are!
          -09-16-2013, 07:20 AM
        • AvengerRam_old
          Celebrity Picks for Rams/Seahawks Game
          by AvengerRam_old

Strong Bad
          "Holy crap! The Rams
          will win big!"

Foamy
          "The Rams shall reign as
          Lord and Master of the
          NFC West!"

Towelie
          "Well, I'm good friends with
          Koren Robinson, but I'll have
          to go with the Rams. Say...
          do you wanna get high?"

Stewie
          "Victory shall be the Rams'!!!!"

Apu
          "After dis game, the City of Seattle
          will surely not be saying 'thank you,
          come again!'"

Bender
          "The entire city of Seattle can bite
          my shiny metal a$$!!!!!"

-01-07-2005, 08:16 AM
        • AvengerRam_old
          NFC Defensive Player of the Month is....
          by AvengerRam_old
          ADAM ARCHULETA!!!!!

Way to go Arch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          -09-28-2005, 03:30 PM
        Working...
        X