Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Carriker Update

From Adam's Facebook Page

"6 months post shoulder rehab update- Bench 415 for 3 reps, Incline Bench 355 for 3 reps, Close Grip Bench 405 for 3 reps and Hang clean 315 for 3 reps. 6 weeks post ankle surgery rehab update- Squat 550 for 5 reps and Lunge 315 for 3 reps on each leg. Man, it sure feels good!!"

Re: Adam Carriker Update

Wishful thinking at this point, believing he'll live up to a first round selection but I'd really love to see him actually be able to play. I feel bad for the guy; he probably has a lot of catching up to do.
    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

I like those numbers so far, I really do.

Comment

So he feels good for about 3 reps, huh? Sounds like a typical Carriker season.

Comment

His lifting numbers are all well and good, but unless he has a healthy AND productive season in 2010, he will go down as a huge bust- and won't be around in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Azul e Oro View Post
            -rimshot- Thank you folks; you're a beautiful audience. Azul has CDs and T-shirts for sale in the lobby. Drive home safe.
            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Originally posted by rams#1 View Post
              From Adam's Facebook Page

"6 months post shoulder rehab update- Bench 415 for 3 reps, Incline Bench 355 for 3 reps, Close Grip Bench 405 for 3 reps and Hang clean 315 for 3 reps. 6 weeks post ankle surgery rehab update- Squat 550 for 5 reps and Lunge 315 for 3 reps on each leg. Man, it sure feels good!!"
              It's great reading this report. It certainly beats reading.....
              Originally posted by alternative
              6 months post shoulder rehab update - missed 135 on the bench, couldn't incline at all because the angle was too much for my shoulder, but I did squat 225 for 2 reps.......so yay!
              So yea, it's good to hear. However, as has been alluded to, he has to progress on the field and stay healthy on the field.

I'm pulling for you, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
                His lifting numbers are all well and good, but unless he has a healthy AND productive season in 2010, he will go down as a huge bust- and won't be around in 2011.
                I agree with but throwing around those kind of weight lifting numbers tells me he's well on is way to being 100% healthy. However does being healthy mean he will be productive on the field? NO!
                sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Well despite the "optimism" shown here, im always the optimistic. Throwing up weight like this is always good news on injury prone guys and hopefully hes focusing on padding those joints and getting some meat around those injured areas.

That's great progress from a torn shoulder.

Let's hope he can get into this season to make some noise, I can't take another first round bust from recent years.... How did Zygmunt and crew get hired anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by laram0 View Post
                    I agree with but throwing around those kind of weight lifting numbers tells me he's well on is way to being 100% healthy. However does being healthy mean he will be productive on the field? NO!
                    While I agree it doesn't necessitate him being productive on the field, it certainly does open the door for Carriker's progression.

When he's been healthy, he has shown progression. Unfortunately, the only time we've seen him healthy is during his rookie year when he was a NT, no wait, UT; no, no, I mean NT; er....or maybe UT. Or was he a fullback? Hey, Scott, what was Carriker his rookie year again?

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
                      While I agree it doesn't necessitate him being productive on the field, it certainly does open the door for Carriker's progression.

When he's been healthy, he has shown progression. Unfortunately, the only time we've seen him healthy is during his rookie year when he was a NT, no wait, UT; no, no, I mean NT; er....or maybe UT. Or was he a fullback? Hey, Scott, what was Carriker his rookie year again?
                      No he was our tight end.

Comment

I thought this post was to show his progress in his comeback. Not if he's going to come in and throw lineman around like the Juggernaut....

I wont get excited about him as a player until i see spags give him some praise and he makes it to the regular season.

Comment

Ouch. That hurts.

Comment

I'm guessing that he just tried to MAX out on weight.

Comment

At this point, I have no expectations for Adam, so anything he brings to the table will be a plus. I'm pulling for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X