Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Player are you most excited about heading into next year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Player are you most excited about heading into next year??

for me its james Laurinaits.... cannot wait to see this kids progress,,,, i really think hes gunna get better dramatically...now that hes more comfortable and familiar with the system!!!
    Adam Carriker - does he come back and make an impact?
    14.08%
    Donnie Avery- will he finally emerge, or just have another subpar year,
    4.23%
    James Laurinaitis - does he make it to the pro bowl? - does he become a force to be reckoned with?
    32.39%
    Chris Long- (same as James) does he finally break out , ...maybe busts out 10-15 sacks?
    36.62%
    Other- or do you have another player in mind?
    12.68%

Re: Which Player are you most excited about heading into next year??

I am anxious to see them all but I am most excited about the player we draft in the 1st round. So I voted other.

Comment

I voted for Long. He seemed to turn a corner during the 2nd half of last season. I'm expecting his break out season next.
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Mmm, I'd love to say all of the above; but I'll go with Long. Five sacks in his last 9 games.......seems to be heading in the right direction to me.
        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Marc Bulger

Comment

Laurent Robinson

Comment

Adam (the crutch) Carriker, hopefully he can stay healthy cuz hes just so big, too tall to be a DT imo but we need to find a place for him somewhere on the line. The guy is a freakin monster, I just wish He'd learn to use it and ofcourse stay healthy.

Comment

A toss up between Laurent Robinson and Brad Fletcher. If either of these dudes come back from injury like men on a mission ready to play some ball, we could have some good things going on.

Comment

Jason Smith. He didn't contribute a lot last year so it'll be interesting to see how he has developed.

Comment

There's so many players I'm excited to see. I have to echo the previous posts about Chris Long though. I think this is the year for him. Hell, he may even get to start this year!

Comment

Went with Chris Long considering the strides he took in the last quarter of the season. For players under the radar, I am excited to see Clifton Ryan come back and continue his strong play.

Comment

:ram: AC, hopefully a healthy and fully functional AC.

But yes, all the above and then some. We have so many improvements to look foward to, players wise! :helmet:
                        Last edited by RealRam; -03-05-2010, 03:33 AM. Reason: Icon

Comment

Originally posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
                          Laurent Robinson
                          I second that.

Comment

I wanted to go with Laurent Robinson, but, unfortunately, we all know that he'll be on injured list as soon as season starts, so my real favorite is Bradley Fletcher. I got a feeling he'll be a real deal. On the other hand, I am the one who got the feeling (the strong one) that we should draft James Butler instead O.J. on 2004 draft. That's me, Ramone.

Comment

Sam Bradford I know he will throw alot of picks at times, but he will also show glimpses of greatnesses of the level he will be at in future. ... Oh its not April 22nd yet? Oh okay then Chris Long

Comment

Working...
                              X